1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Warhammer Online

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Randomeclipse, 7 Jun 2011.

1. Randomeclipse

Randomeclipse Minimodder

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone on these here forums plays Warhammer?

I've a few chars spread across the two main European servers (Karak Norn & Karak Azgal) but notably a Witch Hunter on Norn and a Black Orc on Azgal.

However I've been having an absolute blast on a rank 27 Shammy (Smerlin) on KA recently, just can't get enough of dotting people up and having them chase me around in circles as I heal myself :p

Great fun :rock:. How about you?

2. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Used to play with some friends, trying to rember the server now, been a little while since i stopped. Had 3 dark elf healers and a witch elf. Only problem was going past the 3rd rvr area into the 4th as the Renown rank gap is too large and you die instantly unless youre a healer or a tank.

3. Randomeclipse

Randomeclipse Minimodder

You'd be surprised nowadays as the gap between 50 - 75 isn't that big, however when you come up against people with rr83+ items/gear then you're in trouble.

I have been having some brilliant fun in t3 though, however there's also plenty of fun to be had in t4 if you have a group of friends or a reasonably organised guild to run with.

Happy to group up with you and others if you still play :)

4. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Problem i found was just myself and a friend in t3 but it was really good fun, just moving up to tier 4 as you say i would need a good guild. I may come back to war just funds really especially with other mmo's.

5. Randomeclipse

Randomeclipse Minimodder

On KA atm tier 1 is busy, tier 2 is a barren wasteland, tier 3 is busy and so is tier 4.

6. Randomeclipse

Randomeclipse Minimodder

You can't beat a bit of renown farming with a group of 2 or 3 with 220% AAO in Talabecland :p

7. Randomeclipse

Randomeclipse Minimodder

It's worth noting too if anyone's interested, they have an endless trial on Warhammer Online now so you can play in Tier 1 until your heart is content.

Make a free account, download the client and smash Order heads (unless you play Order then the other way around). :)

http://www.warhammeronline.com/

Waaaaagh!

8. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Well re-subbed for a month into war, have some friends that are going order, though im hoping its on Karak Norn, as my witch elf char is on Karak Azgal.

Played a bit tonight just now though completly stacked for order against destruction. Did get a little group going for a bit with a chaos chosen and a goblin shaman which was good against 3 order tanks and a witch hunter.

9. Randomeclipse

Randomeclipse Minimodder

Karak Norn is a little Destro heavy, so that's a good sign that you found it the other way around.

I must play my Gobbo Shaman more, those guys are awesome!

I have a tier 3 Choppa called Staggabreak or a Witch Hunter called Helerieck if you around and want to drop me a /tell :)

[​IMG]

See you on the battlefield.

Last edited: 6 Jul 2011
  10. Randomeclipse

Randomeclipse Minimodder

There's going to be an announcement today regarding Warhammer Online as a number of popular WAR bloggers have been invited to Mythic HQ for an hour long presentation (they must have plenty to say) and a 30 minute Q&A session.

Be interesting to see what this is about...

If you want more info see Werit's blog or Bootae's blog.

Tags: