1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Rule 2: Never work for/do business with Friends and/or Family

I'm in a similar position myself... sometimes I just want to tell mine to **** off and sort their own problems out... I'm not some magical pot of money [well not any more since they've pretty much drained my wallet dry] or miracle worker that will solve all their problems...

And all my problems are trivial [despite they being the cause of most of them]...

2. RedFlames

so the dole haven't paid me [again]... and now i can't afford to eat...

3. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

My case got here today from a friend's house missing the side panels and a foot. It's currently propped up on a piece of balsa wood.

4. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

not having any friends... usually doesn't bother me too much, but when the girlfriend is busy and i dont have to work, it gets pretty ****ing boring... i suppose i'm just too much like the guy from i love you, man.

5. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Two rashes on my back which look distinctly like shingles, I hope it isn't...

6. Reitau

Reitau WizD Rawks

Could always sell the Core i7 920 PC?

7. RedFlames

Selling it would cut my chances of getting a job in my chosen field from 'moderate/slim' to 'zero'... so no, I can't 'just sell the PC'...

and after some choice words [most of which would be bleeped out on TV]... they are paying me...

8. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

Getting a replacement case delivered after the last one was factory damaged, only to find this one is too... *sigh*

9. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

The FL State Dept of Highway Saftey and Motor Vehicles had suspended my license last december.

Best part, the reason they suspended it was for registration, which was renewed issued the same day and well before the deadline of Dec31

Someone dropped the ball at the dhsmv and now I am having to struggle through it. Ugh...

10. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

The rashes haven't changed but I have an increasing ache around my left side. Crap. Hey, I might get some time off work for a change!

11. frizzeh

frizzeh What's a Dremel?

If it is shingles the rash will appear in a band around an area one half of the body, generally the torso or arms, I've seen a few cases of it recently and it is indeed a very painful rash!

12. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Went to le doctors. It's official, I have shingles. I only have rashes on my back so far but my left side aches lots and my front is quickly going the same way.

I would be in work at the moment normally so it's not all bad.

13. RedFlames

as weird as it may sound... rub sensodyne [or similar] toothpaste on the rash... supposed to be quite effective... does bugger all for the rash, just deadens the pain some...

14. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

The pain's not too bad yet, I have a fairly high pain threshold due to repeated ingrowing toenails becoming infected and driving me up the wall.

15. krakatoa3

krakatoa3 How hard can it be??

Ex-girlfriend was camping at a festival with our group of friends, last night got very drunk and in her state started saying she 'missed me' etc. I miss her loads, and obviously this got my hopes up and she came over last night for a film. We stayed up til 5.00am talking, and everything felt brilliant, but for some reason she has decided that despite:-
    -Me having feelings for her
    -Her having feelings for me
    -Us both being brilliant together
    that she would rather stay separate as we are both going to university in a couple of months, she is fairly busy between now and then and as we didn't work last time (which I feel was slightly difficult circumstances, re-sit exams didn't go well, starting a new job, she went away and out of contact for 2 months).

In other words, women.

16. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

BF3 Alpha trial- cant log into battlelog to play the dam game been waiting long enough for it :sigh:

17. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

I want a bit of peace. Just to be left alone for a day or a week.

IS NOT HAPPENING.

18. Volund

Volund Am I supposed to care?

the college that I'm transferring to in the fall (as a sophomore) doesn't let incoming students choose their own schedule... even though I've been making my own for the past 2 years. They don't make incoming student schedules until late July, and I won't get it until the first week in August.

Seeing as all the other sophomores (excluding transfers like myself) made their schedules back in April, so I'll get the crap that is left over :grr:

19. dancingbear84

dancingbear84 error 404

Ill fiancée, ill toddler, ill baby. I'm fine but have to work tomorrow. Nothing major with anyone just the usual bugs that people get. It makes me feel bad going to work, but what can you do?

20. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Having to be at uni from 9am-6pm every day this week, fails.