1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Synthetica by AnG3L (Selling most of my parts)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 18 May 2011.

?

Choose which design to follow in order to create the ventilation (page 10)

Poll closed 24 Jun 2011.
  1. 1st design

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. 2nd design

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

2. domthecondom

domthecondom Noob Modder

Ok I broke my pc so had no PC for 2 months, Instead of reading the thread I just looked at picture...... WTH is going on :)

3. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

Its lonely around here without you Alex. Come back, come back...

4. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Either he's relaxing a bit as he flipping well should at least now & again :D or busy with moving or both or busy on a huge amount of work to be done on this for another sweet sweet update or a combination of all 3 or 2 :D I get the feeling he either can't idle or he has too many ideas he wants to do :D I'm a bit like that but if I made case after case without breaks all my money would go on modding so have to slap myself & say nooooo :lol:.

5. matt...

matt... Slacker

Dont forget that Cyprus is now suffering rolling power outages as well :-(

But I agree I'd love to see an update soon :)

6. Razer2007

Razer2007 Building Proxima

What on earth I thought it was an update :(

7. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Holy sheet, I didn't know about that, just read up about the cockup of the storage, I don't watch much TV at all so I easily miss things that happen in the world even here with the stupid mindless rioting in London which I only just found out about, guess I should watch the news at least every other day.

8. cchr

cchr Minimodder

hey i'm from cyprus as well,
    i went to visit alex about a month or so, indeed he is busy moving right now.
    power outages are not so bad lately, they dont usually last more than 1.5 hour and not more than 2 times a day.
    also take into consideration that its 45 degrees celcius during daytime here, which makes it impossible to work outside during the day.
    i cant keep myself from bragging, but i saw all his mods up close and personal :D (except sors salutis)
    Greetings from Cyprus to all, im sure Alex will be back soon enough so we can all rejoice on another update :)

9. Nutman

45 degrees celcius? That's PERFECT for making paint flow nice and even - so get painting! ;)

10. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Glad to see you have your pc fixed and you are back buddy! I ll be back soon ;)

I will, I will my friend Garry! I missed you guys but moving all by yourself isnt easy at all! Especially when you have to make most of the furniture by yourself....

Moving and also took 2 days off after all that hassle lolz !! Money is a big problem too now as I cant get most of the things I want done. I ll be back soon mate ;) (I sound like Terminator lolz)

Thats true man and a real problem when you dont have electricity for 2.5 hours in the middle of your working hours! Soon my friend, soon!!

Soon ;)

You shall watch the news more often buddy lolz! ;) I have the same problem now as I still dont have a TV!

Hey Chris I am expecting to see you soon in my new house! Indeed you are right, too hot to work outside right now, even under the shade! I will be back soon with an update though! :)

I have to buddy, but hell is hot outside!!!!! :duh:

11. Gentleman_Dingo

Gentleman_Dingo What's a Dremel?

Dooh! Teased! Not an update. :(

12. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

So guys here I am after a long period of time cause as most people know I moved to my new place! Wasnt an easy case for me as I had to move a lot of things and also I had to make the desks and tables by myself due to lack of money.
    I am back and I will be away from this project for some time again, as I have to make a new mod in only one month, in order to show it on the latest Campus Party in Spain. Difficult task yet I have to work really hard to make it to the deadline.

I primed the top part before I moved to the new house with the filler primer and when I finished the new house I start sanding it, in order to fix any imperfections by adding isopon and more filler primer at the end.

I will not comment between the pictures as it is sanding, filling, primer and the repeat till the final 2 primer coats.

But first lets see what I got from the sponsors!
    My thanks goes to MSI and Coolermaster!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now the work I did these last days on the mod.
    The top part is ready for final inside primer coats and black matte with some candy blue touches at the end.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A random sunset shot not something professional though lolz ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats all for now guys, I am glad I got back to my work and off course amongst you.
    I would like to dedicate this update and this mod to my friend Syrillian who passed out recently from cancer.
    As I told before I will put this mod on hold once more as I am going to build a new one so I will see you over the new small worklog!

Thanks for reading my worklog guys, till the next update, peace! :)

13. craig - toyoracer

craig - toyoracer Minimodder

Welcome to your new place Alex. Some nice parts and Wow what a red sky :D

Case is looking very smooth now, cause your arms are to tired to do this, I'ii do it :clap: :clap: :lol:

14. Cleveland216

Cleveland216 Carbon Fiber King

Glad to see you back!! Was thinkin about your awesome skills the other day on my way to build. Can't wait to see the final result!!

15. Nutman

When the case is done, you HAVE to shoot some silhouette shots of it on a rock into the sunset somewhere - would fit this case really nice, being able to see the sun through those web-inspired corners, I think.

16. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Fantastic work my friend! I am also sorry to hear about syrillian :( Saw the post on ocn some time ago :/

17. Korvus

Korvus May contain traces of sanity.

Defintely the most unique case designs I've seen in a while. Nice seeing it take shape bit by bit :D

18. matt...

matt... Slacker

glad to see you're back in business and hope you're settling in to the new home :)

the case is looking awesome, cant wait to see what you're going to do with it next!

19. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Looking great Alex. I'm jealous of your new toys as well lol.

20. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

:) Good to see you got settled into your new place, a while ago this looked kinda like a flintstones house :D now it's looking between the intended look & 1 of those crazy houses out of original starwars, really looking forward to seeing how it all comes together :), holy moly that really was a LOT of smoothing to do but can definitely tell it was worth it Alex :):clap:.

And cancer, ugh the enemy without an arse to kick & can best anyone :( looks like syrillian was a very much liked dude, always sad when it takes out likable people & even sadder when they go through awful treatments & it doesn't work & instead speeds it up :(.

I'll try to keep an eye out for your campus party project mate :).