1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors What do you drive? - The Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'General' started by :: Phat ::, 28 Jul 2003.

1. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

I saw far worse cars ... again, I'm not a Ka fan, but the aestetic mod is still nice. Maybe I'd have the bumpers painted instead of gray plastic, mat black wheels.

I saw Ka's with neon under the chassis, stickers like "Turbo touch" / "Incredible" / Tunning touch" sticked all around the case, and bonnet with the intake facing the driver :wallbash::wallbash:, stickers glued to the gaz trap to make you think it is a fast refill trap (like on sport cars) ...

Maybe a lime or black stripe theme ... I'll try to redraw it with some modifications (Rockers, spoiler, etc.). Could be interesting :D. It's easy to make a good mod with a Audi, BMW .... far more difficult to start with a compact "city" car like Ka or Micra.

The more important is to always do what WE like. What the other think is a total NON-CARE. I'm a good example, I'm dreaming of old 20's 30's car while the other people at work only value ferrari, AUDI etc., I wear fog watches, I can't bear Apple when there's only iPhone, Ipad, iMac fanboy around me.

Do what you want and what you like, this is my way of life.

Keep the good job

2. t4n6o

t4n6o You know when you've been tangoed

not at first as insurance was stupid but when i did believe it or not it was cheaper to insure it fully modded with zurich than it was to insure it standard with a cat1 thatchem alarm with aviva who i had been with for 4 yeasr previously (£750 with mods £1300 without mods)

3. t4n6o

t4n6o You know when you've been tangoed

it did used to have green LED's all round untill i attacked a humped back bridge at 70mph and the ka went airborne, needless to say whjen it landed they worked no more lol i did have a kit but never got round to putting it on the kit i had was the krisis kit which was my 2nd choice a my 1st choice was impossible to get hold of the colani kit

myaybe if its possible to draw, could you draw like like the mad max car with the throttle bodies coming out of the bonet and body coloured bumpers with neon green underglow other than that go crazy. thanks
    [​IMG]

4. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

[​IMG]

Saab 900 2L turbo, 185hp/194lb·ft pulls pretty dam well

Homebrew Abbott racing ecu (flashed T5 ecu) on its way should generate ~220hp just from a map, but service and MOT are due September so best get that sorted first.

Its now very rare to find anything on my commute each day that can out pull me, the newer skoda octavia vrs can put up a good fight, but im still laughing.

5. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

Old saab were very good cars. I'm not a fan of the new ones

6. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

So I suppose a lot of the common cars here are not common there?

Golf GTIs, Scooby WRXs, mid sized Mercs/bimmers/Audis?

7. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

8. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

He lives in Norfolk which means most of the cars he is likely to encounter will be Ameri-barges and other forms of farm equipment they call "automobiles" over there.

walle likes this.
  9. knuck

knuck Hate your face

10. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Link be wonky wonky, savvy? But from the URL I can read that you found a lovely little Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo2

11. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

That's a supercharger, not the throttle body! :)

12. onominous

onominous Master of the Universe!

I have my MK5 Golf :) 1.6 FSI SE edition, with the addition of some GTi lookalikes :p

[​IMG]

13. knuck

knuck Hate your face

crap the photos don't work anymore .... It was just like that one

[​IMG]

14. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

That thing looks...fantastic.

15. Pookeyhead

No arguments from me. I love the Delta HF Turbo. A great, fun car to drive. In some ways, reminds me of the Mustang: Flawed in so many ways, yet still glorious.

16. Elton

I plan to import one one day...

I'll be going insane trying to keep it in good condition. But my god I would kill to have one.

BTW, I auditioned a Regular 06 Mustang. It's hilariously flawed. But it's still gloriously fun to drive. The V6 210 has a decent bit of torque and horsepower, but the Auto gearbox I tried it with was atrocious. The noise was a welcome surprise and the ride is surprisingly comfortable. On the other hand, doing it from low to drive gear (1st to 3rd) at 3500RPM is still very smooth, so it's a nice car.

Plus it goes to 130mph. Turns decently too. Needs better brakes though. And it does have quite the lively tail.

17. Pookeyhead

Was it the V6 you drove? The V8 is a massive improvement. You're right though, it has many issues. Brakes on the V8 are better, but still less than epic. Interior build quality is pants, and the drive train is agricultural. I still wouldn't swap it for anything else. It makes me smile like no other car I've had.

For all the same reasons you'll love the Delta. You'll be fighting rust and reliability problems forever, but you'll love it.

18. Elton

I drove the 210HP V6. And I'm not going to lie, the interior was built by chinese children to be blunt. But the car is still a fantastic and fun car to drive. Plus it's actually quite forgiving unless you decide to keep it in low revs. I'm guessing you have the V8 GT?

On another note, I do wish I could drive the 2011 Mustang. The extra 95HP would be welcome since the 210HP was a bit too small for it's relatively body.

I know I'll love the Delta, because it's 4WD and it's Lancia.

19. Pookeyhead

Yeah I have the GT Premium. The premium makes a difference to the interior too I might add. Base model Mustangs are very bleak inside :) I've driven the 2011 V8 and that's awesome! 420BHP. The 2011 V6 makes slightly more power than my '06 V8 LOL. It doesn't have the soundtrack though.

A decent HF Integrale is probably something I'd have in my dream garage, along with a original Audio Quattro Coupé.

So many cars.. so little money :(

20. Elton

Yeah, driving a Hilux and a Toyota Matrix makes any Mustang look glorious. I'd kill for a quattro. Or a Subaru 22B, those things are outright fantastic.

I have yet to drive the 2011 V8, but based on the spin I did on 2011 V6, it should be at least as good or better. The soundtrack is miles better than any Toyota though. (Although toyotas are great workhorses, they aren't even close to being fun to drive, the Matrix Especially given my stupidly wide shoulders and long legs (and short arms, oddly I'm not even fat, just weirdly proportioned). )