1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors The Official bit-tech F1 2011 Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by yodasarmpit, 30 Nov 2010.

1. Canon

Canon Reformed

If Hamilton had been going straight then how do you propose the gap between a parallel barrier and Hamilton's car which led to a run off straight closed?

2. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

And that isn't biased against him? Really?

P.S. Yes, i missed one letter from the mistake you were referring to. 'Ooo Oooo you spelled other stuff wrong'. That's a rather pathetic way to be attempting further trolls. Please. :yawn:

3. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

You just asked how two things both going in a straight line can meet? Seriously?

EDIT: Draw a line with a ruler on a piece of paper from one side to the other. Now rotate the paper and do it again somewhere else. The lines met! But they were both straight! How did that happen?!?

4. Canon

Canon Reformed

Sorry you are misinformed again, I didn't refer to a mistake that was someone else, perhaps you do need to take more time in reading this thread. But yes, I pointed out some others. Keep playing that troll card though, if you say it enough maybe time will erase itself and Spa will be on again next week and this time Hamilton will manage the corner? Who knows?

5. Canon

Canon Reformed

Yeah, because Kobayashi was going to carry on down that run off straight, because that's part of the race track you are allowed to use, d'oh I forgot!

6. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Re-read it and try again.

He made his one defensive move to the center and then began to retake the racing line, as per the rules. If you look you can see when he sets up for the corner miles before they ever get there and Kobayashi just doesn't yield even when he knows he's beaten.

7. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

What does that have to do with your question about how a gap between two straight lines can be reduced?

EDIT: You asked how the gap between the barrier parallel to the track and Hamilton's car could be reduced. Clearly because Hamilton was not going parallel to the barrier, and he had not been for quite some time, as Kobayashi would easily be able to see. That is how I "propose the gap between a parallel barrier and Hamilton's car" closed.

8. Canon

Canon Reformed

Parellel lines. Hamilton was going straight (only para-phrasing from other members there) then he would have been parellel with the barrier at the point of being at the side of Kobayashi briefly, from Kobayashi's perspective certainly. Now, if that straight went on to infinity then it is indeed possible.

9. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

What? Seriously? Going in a straight line doesn't mean he's necessarily parallel... Do you know what the word parallel means?

You are making the incorrect assumption that Hamilton was parallel to the barrier then trying to say he was parallel by saying he was going in a straight line so he must be parallel.

10. Krazeh

Krazeh Minimodder

Why does going in a straight line mean that you're parallel with the barrier? You can move from one side of the track to the other while travelling in a straight line.

11. Canon

Canon Reformed

Again, can I just ask where you get this insight into Kobayashi's mind? You say he knows he's beaten. Thanks again Mystic Meg.

12. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

You don't need any psychic abilities to see it. It's plainly obvious from watching it that he hasn't got a hope of making that move. If he doesn't know he's beaten then he's a bit of a tard now isn't he.

13. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

Either he knew he was beaten and kept his foot in which is reckless and deliberate, or he didn't know he was beaten in which case he's probably blind.

It's a right-left-right system so if you're not on the inside for the first corner you won't be ahead at the end.

14. Canon

Canon Reformed

Yeah he is a bit of a retard isn't he? Honestly now, are you a top flight driver or engineer because it sounds like it :hehe: You've certainly got all the pundits stumped.

15. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

I notice you cleverly sidestep the main discussion about whether Kobayashi was clearly beaten. You accept he was then seeing as you didn't refute the point?

16. Canon

Canon Reformed

No I don't refute the point, because I don't disagree with the decision, Kobayashi could be at as much fault here it's just incredibly amusing to see what some people will spool off and how they will make personal attacks against someone when they question Hamilton, becoming a running trait with the fans.

17. Stewb

Stewb What's a Dremel?

Ah, so a self-confirmed troll it is. Right then, we're finished here.

18. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Come on ladies, put the handbags away, agree to disagree and be done with it...

19. Canon

Canon Reformed

I wouldn't say I instigate personal attacks by questioning Hamilton, that would be absurd! :hehe:

I will remind you though, for clarity and nothing else that with my views formed of Hamilton over a long period of time after previously enjoying and being entertained by watching him race that I greatly greatly enjoyed watching him retire from the race and the skilled individuals and teams getting on with it. Am I a horrible person with a skewed judgement of someone I don't know? Yes I am, but a very happy one.

The pleasure being in him making it all the easier for those I am a fan of. Which he repeatedly does.

20. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I actually sat on the sofa thinking I wonder how long it takes for canon to jump on this one.

You hate the guy for some reason and you seriously can't be objective towards anything that involves him.

P.S. I support button not hamilton so no hamilton fanboy here.