1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors The Official bit-tech F1 2011 Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by yodasarmpit, 30 Nov 2010.

1. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Hence why i haven't been back to this in two hours.

2. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

3. sp4nky

sp4nky BF3: Aardfrith WoT: McGubbins

4. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

If he's prepared to accept blame then fair enough but i still don't think he should. It smacks a bit of keeping the naysayers happy to me the same way he apologised after his tantrum (and rightly so, that was totally stupid).

Meh, if it was me in his position i'd still maintain it was down to Kobayashi and i think a lot of others would too.

EDIT: In fact i'd even go so far as to say i've lost any respect for him now, i hate brown-nosers.

Last edited: 28 Aug 2011
  5. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

Nah, he needs to accept his mistakes and not be a stuck up asshole about everybody else when his arrogance causes crashes.

Hes a great driver, when his mindset is that what we have seen develop in Jenson he will be an even more formidable force.

6. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

Just to say aside from anything, I don't think your attitude over the last few pages is doing you or anyone else any favours.

At the start of that video there is clearly more than a car gap to the left of Hamilton. The position of his car is already taking him back onto the racing line and at 2-3 seconds you can clearly see a micro shift of the wheel to the left.

That might not do much in your car but in an F1 car at 300k it probably can be considered turning. But personally, I don't know more than Nikki Lauda.

Lewis turned onto a racing line that didn't exist. Kobayashi absolutley does not have to yield, if Lewis wants to hold the position then it's his job to take it safely, which he did not do.

EDIT: Looks like Lewis has accepted responsibility, I've just woke up! But yeah, he's right.

7. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

Also just one point on if Kobayashi should've been there... He absolutely should've been there! If he'd have been able to hold onto the outside he'd have had the inside line coming out of the chicaine.

I'm sure two of the world's best racing drivers figured that out as well, or at least one of them did.

8. Canon

Canon Reformed

I'm sorry, mystic meg, where did your amazing intuition go? :hehe:

Yeah I must be one of those unfair racists thats always done pick on him? That's why everytime I've criticized him he has either been declared at fault by race officials or himself. I must really be so unfair and have such a burning hatred for the man I only ever see him as wrong.

Get a ****ing grip.

Last edited: 29 Aug 2011
  9. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Oh just **** off will you, you irritating ****.

10. Canon

Canon Reformed

What is it with you and the personal attacks, even Hamilton can accept what happened today but you are so deeply hurt by the events you proceed to take it out on those that disagree with your version of them!

Cry some more.

11. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

I'm more annoyed with people who just deliberately post needles comments in order to get a rise out of people which is exactly what your previous post was intended to do and don't act all high and mighty with the 'personal attacks' ********, you've been equally guilty but you haven't used swearing or naughty names, go you do you feel special? Yeah, you pissed me off, are you happy now? Is your life complete for the day? It's something i disagree with, big ****ing deal, as far as i was concerned it was topic done 6 ****ING HOURS AGO but no, you just had to come along with that extra little snide comment. Is your life so empty that you just have to come along and have that last little piece? And you're telling others to get a grip? Guess it must be time for you to post a troll face or something.

12. Canon

Canon Reformed

It's hard to discuss a topic when the majority of your posts where just plain obnoxious, evidently making things up as you go along, said at least twice now "defending the indefensible". And to top that off you started swearing and throwing insults to those that didn't agree. And yes I have addressed those and you are right, I am capable of doing that without swearing or name calling, why? Because there is no need for it at all.

13. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Nah it's just you only ever seem to post when there is an incident involving hamilton so you can see where the assumption is made.

Maybe you ought to get a grip......

Oh and by the way from what you post you definitely have it in for hamilton and who mentioned race by the way?

That's me done on the topic, kinda gets a bit silly in the end doesn't it.

14. Canon

Canon Reformed

Yes I mentioned race first, therefore I must be instigating race is a factor, outstandingly sturdy logic there. Again i'll say it, I don't particularily have it in for Hamilton but when he acts a birk and the whole of the F1 paddock acknowledges it, I'm going to join in. And I take pleasure in watching it get easier for those I support, so yeah, i'll post when Hamilton crashes out, I'll call him out as reckless and no doubt more of you will come baring your red crossed pictures of other drivers and singing your Hamilton hymns.

15. Pieface

Pieface Modder

I've not been in this conversation, but don't post ******** saying you were so happy when Hamilton crashed out, even posting:

Then you say don't have it in for him. You're just being a massive troll in this thread (Which you usually are to be honest).

Why not cool it off for a bit with Hamilton, because all you do is post ******** trolls on this thread, and to be honest it's gets tiresome. You try to make out you're not biased, even though everyone and their grandmothers in this thread knows you're probably the most biased person in this entire forum.

16. Canon

Canon Reformed

Okay, lets say I am massively biased, give me one good reason I don't have the right to hold an opinion none the less?

You're just going to have to deal with it.

I still struggle to understand why so many take such offence to my questioning of Hamilton, as if I have killed their first born..go blog about it. I'll tell you what's tiresome, the troll card, seriously this isn't 4chan which I am sure disappoints many of you, it's a discussion board which thankfully unlike the aforementioned is not primarily a gathering of shut in adolescents, of which most like myself would like to be able to question a topic or subject whilst also addressing those taking such offence as to feel it warrants a personal attack and or insult without the usual suspects. Although with you Pieface I've come to expect such blank, dull, non posts.

What is evident is that for some reason those of you taking offence to my questionings, most of you, not all I am pleased to say seem to be angered to a point where you feel it not only acceptable but necessary to begin swearing, which drops a hints towards the fact that you are already enraged, perhaps the outcome was not one of which you desired, but I hardly see how that is my problem.

17. Pieface

Pieface Modder

So basically you contradict yourself and then try to make out how high and mighty you are, yet you throw out the petty insults left right and centre? What is evident is you're just an ignorant moron who won't listen to anyone.

I just find you either ignorantly ironic in your posts, or just that much of an idiot you don't even know what you post sometimes. (I mean one example is this:

possibly the most contradictory statement saying how high and mighty you are and you can address a subject without a personal attack or insult, then you throw one out)

You just make my mind boggle sometimes with such idiocy lol. You can't take anything but you can't give it out. Stop thinking you're an adult, when you act like a child.

18. Canon

Canon Reformed

Again, it's as if you're foaming at the mouth, you need to calm down and take a deep breath. :hehe:

Yeah alright, maybe my comment about your posts was a bit harsh, but come on, don't accuse me of throwing out insults left, right and centre.

You're a bit late to the party anyway, I thought everyone had considered me (or was it?) a lost cause by now. Also it's worth mentioning I do not consider myself high and mighty, just capable of posting a response without swearing several times at someone because they hold a view that differs from mine, what is so hard about that? :confused:

I don't think I am an adult either Pieface, I know I am. And if you have a view that differs to mine on how I conduct myself how about we discuss that at length also? I'm afraid your difference of opinion may enrage me so much I will have to post several profanities to show my disgust and offend you at the same time, that's how it's done....right Pieface?

edit:

I hardly think the above is a good idea.

I forgot something, isn't this the F1 thread? yes it is, so lets get away from me, not to change the subject as I could talk about me ALL day, really. The man behind the wheel admitted fault, proving my own judgement to begin with correct, perhaps I was wrong about how it unfolded, I don't actually have the answer to that, shame I know. But arguing about how I conduct myself when expressing a view is not going to further this thread in any way. Pieface if your problem is entirely with me send me a PM and we can discuss it that way instead.

19. Pieface

Pieface Modder

You just proved all my points in the post you quoted, well done. And to post a comment saying you're an adult, then post a childish comment is just facepalmable. Good job kiddo.

20. Canon

Canon Reformed

Stop with the personal attacks in this thread now please, PM me to speak about me, if you can't do that then start talking F1.