1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors What do you drive? - The Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'General' started by :: Phat ::, 28 Jul 2003.

1. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

Current motor at the bottom (2004 Celica TSport 190BHP 0-60 7.2s) which I bought last December when my previous Gen 6 Celica GT below, was written off :waah: . Totally gutted as I spent ages saving for it, did most of the servicing on it myself and apart from fuel, cost next to nothing to run as it was so reliable. Thankfully the other party (ditsy/suicidal 18y/o blonde who doesn't look when she's pulling out into dual carriageways) accepted full liability and combined with the fact the second hand card market had fallen through the floor in the last few years, I had enough cash to upgrade to the gen 7.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. onominous

onominous Master of the Universe!

Every cloud has a silver lining ey?

3. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

I think the Gen 6 looked better tbh.

Love the fact that you got it in the same shade of red.

4. Combatus

Indeed - I'd still have the gen 6 back though, if just for the sunroof:D The gen 7 is immense fun but not as comfortable, especially for long journeys.

The gen 7 is definitely growing on me, certainly more modern, but yeah the Gen 6 is just a gorgeous motor - I've always preferred curves than straight lines.

5. Moddern

Moddern Minimodder

I see everyone has downsized to a scooter in 2011.

6. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

[​IMG]

Just ordered a Fiat 500 Twin Air Plus. Insane little cars, and you don't have to pay the congestion charge.

7. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Fiat Punto 60 Sport 1998, 1.3L injection! :rock:

8. t4n6o

t4n6o You know when you've been tangoed

i agree but also a common miscondeption as the little paret on the top is the air intake to the thottle boddies through the super charger

9. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

Nice! We have been toying with the idea of buying an Abarth.

10. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

I looked at the Abarth, but needed the MPG and lack of C-Charge. The Twin Air is a surprisingly nippy car though, and fun to drive. Having to wait 2 months for mine to be built to order :(

11. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Dont Laugh but its a suprisingly good motor

[​IMG]

only done a few mods to it, Head skimming, racing airfilter, brembo pads and hankook optimo k415's (which are surprisingly good considering they're hankooks and midrange performance) + i dont know if its me or the box but i can smooth shift it like a god.

12. Combatus

Thankfully commuting-wise I get the train - although I'd have to cover over 1000 miles a month to see me spend more on fuel than I do on my season ticket, and that's with a car than struggles to get more than 350miles to the tank...

13. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Blimey that's a lot of mods for a Pug 206. Good to see you didn't go for the default route of just sticking some god-awful wheels on it! :)

14. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

LOL.. exactly.. an air intake.. not the throttle body. Just because it leads to the throttle body is irrelevant... besides, the "supercharger" on that Falcon XB was only for show, and configured like that couldn't possible be functional.

15. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

16. knuck

knuck Hate your face

[jealous]

SHOW OFF !

[/jealous]

17. Pookeyhead

Pookeyhead It's big, and it's clever.

The A5 is the nicest looking Audi by far. Haven't we seen this already, or was that in the latest purchases thread? Big sense of Deja Vu here :)

18. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

I prefer the A7/S7, but both are much of a muchness and lovely. I can leave the golfatronic A3 and Passatic A4's.

Really I'm just waiting for a V10-equipped RS7 to try and poke the M5 in the eye. They won't manage, but it's fun letting 'em try. :D

19. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Yep, it was in the Latest purchased thread, but its now in here, where it should be:thumb:

20. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

aye, its great for chasing down audi cocks. i'd like to get some alloys for it for weight reasons (dont really care about looks as long as its clean)