1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free next day delivery for bit-tech members

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Liam @ CCL, 18 May 2010.

1. anotherusername

anotherusername What's a Dremel?

They have just dispatched it via DPD 1 hour slot next day in response to my email. Good service so far :)

2. Soniclord

Soniclord What's a Dremel?

Just thought I'd post here to say I've linked my bit-tech username/email account to my account on cclonline but when I add something to the basket it still says I have to pay £5.99 for delivery.

I only did that to see if the free delivery had been added, I don't need anything just yet but maybe it just takes a bit of time to get updated.

3. anotherusername

anotherusername What's a Dremel?

It doesn't select free delivery by default - you have to pick "Next Day Free Delivery", which is one of the other options - do you have that available?

4. Soniclord

Soniclord What's a Dremel?

I know it wouldn't have selected free delivery by default lol, and the "Next Day Free Delivery" option didn't show up till earlier on this afternoon.

Anyway it's sorted now. Thanks for replying.

5. Rustypouch

Rustypouch What's a Dremel?

Doesn't work for me! I was away to order a Blu-Ray Writer and some new high quality fans for my case. Any chance somebody could take a looky?

6. Matticus

Matticus ...

How long can I expect to wait for the free delivery option to pop up in my account/basket. I wanted to order some stuff today :)

Edit: The wait is killing me :) It is the free shipping that makes it marginally cheaper than ebuyer....

Last edited: 17 Aug 2011
  7. dav532000

dav532000 What's a Dremel?

Done great service CCL, Ordered a few things before I found this forum a while back, Oh well I no now.

8. Yorkie

Yorkie Minimodder

I am not too sure how long it takes for it to link up, it may be a few hours from the posts above however you could try logging out and logging back in to see if that does it

9. Matticus

Matticus ...

It didn't seem to go through yesterday, but it was there when I logged in this morning, so I ordered :)

10. edzieba

edzieba Virtual Realist

Having an odd problem with free delivery tracking: When I add a single X4 to my basket, the free delivery option does not show up (even though it is well over the £20 minimum). However, if I add two the free delivery option appears!

11. t4n6o

t4n6o You know when you've been tangoed

i have the same problem well over the £20 minimum (like £40+) and the option isnt even there and like you said it apears when i put a item with free delivery

12. BoogieMan

BoogieMan Cunny Funt

Brilliant offer, thanks. Ordered a shuttle pc from ccl not too long ago, will keep the free shipping in mind for later.

13. Yorkie

Yorkie Minimodder

Ooh that doesn't sound too good, will ask the amazing web guys to have a look, my apologies for not checking this thread sooner.

14. t4n6o

t4n6o You know when you've been tangoed

i tried again with some bits to go towards my build and this time it worked, how strange is that lol

15. registeredlandmine

registeredlandmine What's a bit-tech?

I also have the same problem, the free next day delivery only appears if i spend £50>, has it changed?

16. Yorkie

Yorkie Minimodder

Please try it again, just been told it should be fixor'd

17. registeredlandmine

registeredlandmine What's a bit-tech?

It now has a purple banner that says i qualify for it but there is no free delivery option showing up until i spend ~£50 or more

18. edzieba

edzieba Virtual Realist

Same here.

19. Zanib

Zanib What's a Dremel?

I followed the instructions but I see no option. . . does it take a while to work? spending over £50 too :)

20. Yorkie

Yorkie Minimodder

it does seem that it may take 24hrs to link up, I have emailed the web team again to see if the problem can be resolved again however.

bartiszon likes this.