1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Are you a virgin?

Discussion in 'General' started by penryn 2 hertz, 17 Sep 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

One of the best there is

2. MrJay

MrJay You are always where you want to be

I was 19 and drunk, not too drunk though and she was about 4 years older.
    Was a one night stand sorta thing, she was my friends older sister... We where all out and she latched onto me on the dance floor.

Was good fun while it lasted and we did meet up for 3/4 weeks after, she however was older wiser and way out of my league.

For those who can wait good on them, i cant say it negatively impacted me in any way. Then again i seem to be shite at picking women last 2 where emotional wrecks and prone to trying to top themselves!

Happy days, my advice is let it happen, you will know when it feels right and comfortable.

3. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

I was 21 and fool ^^

4. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

I held out till i was 19, but then it happened. No regrets though. Currently with an amazing girl and it will hopefully just get better.

5. Seeks

Seeks Minimodder

I lost it at 16. The first time for guys seems not to really matter as much, its just getting over a hurdle in life. I don't regret my first time, but it wasn't a life defining moment. I have quite a few friends who are still virgins and they really are happy.

As someone said before, society has built it up, so now everything is so pressurised. It will happen, don't rush it.

6. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Where's the poll?

Nope.

7. Kiytan

Kiytan Shiny

nope, lost it about a week before my 18th (a bit over 3 years ago now), with someone I deeply cared about, however we were both very drunk, so I can't imagine I was particularly excellent.

I can't say as I regret it, but given the choice I would perhaps have waited for a better moment

8. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

Sex is for losers that cant get pr0n

:)

:p

and its a no.

9. JazzXP

JazzXP Eh! Steve

Nup, lost it at 19. I was hammered at the time (and that affected my performance if you know what I mean), but I don't regret it. The next night was much better :)

I may as well be now though... married. Actually TBH, it's not the marriage that cause that, but my wife's ME/CFS (which she's slowly getting over).

10. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

This is the thread that all of the previous TMI threads, rant threads and the bit-tech boards generally have always, inevitably, gradually, been leading to :)

11. Ola.l

Ola.l What's a Dremel?

I was about 17 years old, my school had gone on a trip to an island for two weeks. I wanted to be the first one to have a sex on that island "just because nobody else should have sex before me".

Well it was rather cold and wet doing it on a field and the girl in question had bandaids on the inside of her thighs. She wouldn't win any prizes for her looks and she didn't smell so fresh either.

Oh well, one experience richer.

Worth mentioning is that I didn't count it as losing my virginity. Took three years until I met my current girlfriend and then it just felt awesome.

12. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

Sex for the sake of losing one's virginity is always going to be terrible.

It's when you find a meaningful partner who engages you on multiple levels that it is really enjoyable.

Waiting to find someone is always a good idea IMO, beats what I did.

13. el2k

el2k Modder

Lost it at 16 to my first love who i was with for 2 years. It was pretty much perfect.

Now at 22 i have no regrets in my life.... and quite a few different girls...

14. Scroome

Scroome Modder

Well, according to certain peoples interpretation of the Bible (and various other forms of religious texts), I am.

If we are referring to a more open and modern way of thinking, then no - 12 years ago. I'll let you smart people do the math on that one.

15. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

Nope lost it when I was 14, and spent my teenage years trying to get a dip as often as possible. However, now im a grown up, i am a gentleman!

16. el2k

el2k Modder

"get a dip" - Phenomenal.

17. Virt

Virt What's a Dremel?

Nope - wasn't even drunk when I lost it! Plus points for that, surely?!

18. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Only if she was!

19. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

[​IMG]

20. Tyinsar

Tyinsar 6 screens 1 card since Nov 17 2007

I was a virgin until my wedding night (at 40). Do regret waiting? Not for a second! No baggage, no comparisons to past partners, just my fully Awesome wife. :D

I see too many people start relationships with sex then find out they don't have the same values or goals and end up in messy breakups - then they go on to the next relationship and do the same thing - often dragging kids into the mix. :wallbash:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.