1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News The Witcher 2 v2.0 update detailed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 17 Aug 2011.

1. Bonedoctor

Bonedoctor Have you turned it off & on again?

Shame they still won't offer truly widescreen play for ATi/AMD/Radeon players. A game that should be cutting edge not supporting >1 monitor - come on guys, get with the program

2. AstralWanderer

AstralWanderer What's a Dremel?

Heh - it wasn't until the 1.3 patch that 16:10 and 4:3 aspect ratios were supported (the game originally only rendered in 16:9 leaving big black borders on 4:3 monitors).

You may wish to contact CDPR directly for that feature - it shouldn't be too hard to implement now they've made aspect ratios more flexible.

3. Bonedoctor

Bonedoctor Have you turned it off & on again?

I did - and like all other ATi users received no reply. They are really dumping on ATi users in a big way and I, for one, won't be buying another CDProjekt game unless it's sorted soon

4. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

dark mode sounds fun

5. mejobloggs

mejobloggs What's a Dremel?

I really want adjustable fov

When they added in 16:10 support, they actually made it worse. It's so zoomed in it's easier to play it with black bars aka pre patch

6. Lord-Vale3

Lord-Vale3 His Tremendousness

rofl. What a piece of work.

So do you buy games from anybody? I'm sure every other publisher/developer doesnt release all their games with multi-screen support.

On-topic: This game is becoming more and more interesting to me. Considering purchasing.

Tags: Add Tags