1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Your Room and Computer

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 19 Oct 2007.

1. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Before and after cable tidying. Oh, and my new U2410 and A05FN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 29 Sep 2011
  2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Your A05 freaks me out - it's not normal for me to see it in normally oriented ATX form - I'm so used to my inverted ATX A05's :)

Btw yours is an "FN" not an "NB" AFAIK.

Last edited: 29 Sep 2011
  3. Huge

Huge aka Dave

Looking good. And how good are U2410s?! Love mine :)

4. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Yeah it was the first thing I noticed when I bougt it. All the A05's you see online are the inverted ATX format, so I was like "wtf" but it doesn't really matter to me.

5. Unicorn

A05NB = Old version, inverted ATX.
    A05FN = New version, standard ATX.

My two are NB's. I've seen an FN in person before and it's much the same with tiny tweaks here and there, other than the glaringly obvious fact that the board sits the "right" way up :p Whichever version you choose, they're an incredible case. I don't think I'll ever part with them :)

6. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

Is that a mankini i saw in that picture.

Please, you don't have to show us the high-res version, 10px is enough for me.

7. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Hahaha, I only noticed that myself now. Some of my classmates have been to China and they watched one of those crazy gameshows the asians are so fond of. It's their facebook pictures from that trip ;)

8. Altron

Altron Minimodder

[​IMG]

My setup. 2408WFP, Fractal R3, i5 Sandy, 6950.

9. PapaBearNZ

PapaBearNZ What's a Dremel?

Sauce for the desktop image, please?

10. Altron

Altron Minimodder

11. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

The U2410 is a kick ass monitor :).

12. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

Beautiful space mate, I'm envious! As I'm living in college dorms I don't have a lot of control over the aesthetics of my environment, but I can't wait until June when I graduate and am able to afford a decent place.

Perhaps fill some of the whitespace on the walls with some sort of aesthetic object (be it art/sculpture/framed posters/etc) that you enjoy - I think it could really add to the atmosphere.

13. Bufo802

Bufo802 Minimodder

Just moved into my new room in college, definitely was worth the effort doing well in exams to get on the scholar's ballot (no longer have to walk to the other end of the building for showers + kitchen shared between ~10 people, get an en-suite and kitchen between 4 now)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now just need to find some posters for the walls (anyone know good places to get decent ones from? Had a look round town but didn't see much). Also trying to work out if there's any way of tidying up the cables from my computer, might try and move it all behind my screen some time.

14. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

Dude thats an awesome room :thumb:

15. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

Nice room! Which college/university?

As for posters, Play.com actually had quite a few last time I checked, a few months ago.

16. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

:jawdrop: Your college has much better rooms than anywhere I've been, hell it's even better than the rooms in my current house.
    Where do I sign up?

17. sb1991

sb1991 What's a Dremel?

Universities must get all their furniture from the same place, that looks very similar to my first-year room (just bigger!).

18. Unicorn

LOOK AT HOW MUCH DESK SPACE YOU HAVE. I think you just won the College room lottery! Congrats dude, enjoy living there! I know I would :thumb:

Not that much of my accomodation at uni was bad - my flat in first year was a bit messy all the time because I lived with 3 guys who were slobs. My mate and I spent half of first semester trying to keep it tidy but it was a futile effort. I was happy enough to clean my own room and my corner of the kitchen once a week, anything beyond that I let slide. My desk in that flat was wide enough, but not deep enough. It didn't help that I was still using two 19" CRTs at the time (that's right, bitches, two nineteen inch cathode ray tube monitors! :D).

My "middle house" for second and third year was great, pretty much lived in a box room but it was big enough for a bed, a desk and a wardrobe and I had awesome housemates who I became great friends with instantly, and all in all it was a cool little house.

My final two years living at uni were spent in pretty much the coolest student house I could imagine living in. I had three desks in my room eventually - one for studying at, one to use as a shelf for all my books and files and to set my laptop on, and one for my PC and monitor. There was a double bed in it, along with a dresser which my printer lived on top of and my clothes lived in. There, I lived with a couple of my best mates which was awesome, and in the living room we had a 50" wall mounted TV, surround sound, an Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and Sky+ HD. I miss that house, and living with my best mate :(

19. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

So...many...chairs...

20. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

o_O I didn't even notice that.
    ...it's a room for one person, yet it has 6 chairs and enough desk space for about 4 people.