1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Project: Chocolate Temptation-Update 4 June - I have got Sick & Facebook Page!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by KoSoVaR^, 23 Jun 2011.

1. KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ Professional Sleever & Modder

Hehe then i had right :), they look so freaking good, but they will look eaven better with the new paint on :D!

What computer shop do you work on ?

2. KoSoVaR^

I received a message from Mick on the mayhem dye that my coolant for water cooling system is almost ready produced and tested!
    It passed all tests so it is definitely not clump together, creating waste, stain tubes and watts blocks or lose color over time!
    It will only be slightly darker in color as I wanted before shipping...

1L Chocolate Teptation Fluid - will be on its way to me as soon it gets ready, so far when they do not have much left.
    They have recently produced their new Aurora (micro pearl) coolant in quantities and are ready for sale :), Thats is an amazing coolant! You can all watch it in action at thier facebook group and Youtube channel.
    I must wait of course for the rest of the coolant at a later date, as well as back-up liquid for a change or two:)
    Talk about I FEEL HAPPY! That's pure custom, and i will be the only one with that fluid :clap:

Teaserpics from Mick on the color and texture: D
    Thats real motherf *** king Chocolate!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again Mick and the Mayhems team!

Nutman likes this.
  3. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Hide that fluid from kids, or someone might actually drink it!
    AWESOME looking fluid - I'll definately have to look into using Mayhem Dye for my next build.

4. RedManc

RedManc What's a Dremel?

Thats fantastic! 1 Off Custom fluid is definitely a first for me.

5. KiiYzOo

KiiYzOo What's a Dremel?

grrr I have to wait until november to be able to get the orange version of that liquid :(

6. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Haha awesome fluid colour.

7. KoSoVaR^

I dont neet to do that, dont have any small kids in my family, i have relatives which are small but they will never go near this coolant :), i will hide it anyways :)
    Yes it is - do it ! mayhems stuff is just awsome!

Thanks ! Rep ? :)

It will not be an orange version ot the chocolate :), this fluid will be availble for me only :), but you maybe mean the Orange Aurora coolant ?...It's awsome !

yes it is :), looks like cocio (milkchocolate drink) :p

8. KoSoVaR^

I feel it is time for an update, I sat the other day and sleeved a client's PSU when the doorbell went crazy ... usually the postman does not come so late but he did anyway... there is nothing to complain about directly as I have waited as hell for this package! It is more or less
    Gareth from Corsair who wanted to push on project by sponsoring me with a couple of handpicked Corsair Dominator GT 2000MHz (4GB x2) memory modules. Can't say more than that I am som happy with theese babys! I would first get a pair of 213MHz memory modules with the same details, but I would have to wait for them to be newely constructed so I choose theese instead, the big difference is only the memory frequency and could easily be fixed by overclocking them in bios, the latencies and voltages are exactly the same so it's simply no big deal.

[​IMG]

I think it will be more time for pictures ... And yes ... them could well have been better, I think ... is not that worth pleased with them so that they became, but otherwise I agree they do fine.

Me and my brother are on to a sketch and some different plans for a cheap "studio corner" that anyone can afford and still take great photos with it.
    It will contain some everyday stuff that you can come over for a cheap price ... New in store is what counts, yet cost no more than(30-50$), it is intended addict on what size you're after of course. I will add a gallery description and what things you need for this mini-project as soon as I made my own and tested it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time for the water block ... something I waited a long time for. This was a very easy procedure that went surprisingly quickly without any problems, it clearly just looks wonderfull!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 8 Oct 2011
  9. xSoMBrAx

xSoMBrAx Minimodder

That block looks nice and easy to install!

I'm going with Corsair Vengeance and I think there are not blocks available for those...

10. KoSoVaR^

Yes it was :)
    Yes there are! you can take the heatspreaders from the vengace off and buy the memorymodule ram heatsink+blackfreezer kit from bitspower soon :)!

11. Luciel

Luciel Needs more rust

Looking amazing Kosovar! Looking forward to more updates ; ) I might have to steal a few ideas for my next project if you dont mind to much :p but will be a while before I finish my current one aniway ; )

12. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Yeah, OK. Have some rep for mentioning Cocio which, I do believe, comes from Denmark!

Eva approves.

[​IMG]

13. KiiYzOo

KiiYzOo What's a Dremel?

nice ram :D no, I asked mayhem on ocuk, and there will be an orange pastel coolant :D but I never knew that there would be an orange aurora coolant :)

14. xSoMBrAx

xSoMBrAx Minimodder

Thanks for the info I will have a look at bitspower site...
    Sometimes Bitspower release products but it takes time until we know about them :D

Any idea when they are going to release those ram kit?

15. KoSoVaR^

Thanks! I will be updating as usal :D I actually do mind :/, i see i see :)

I love cocio and oboy :D!
    But....ehuuuum...i would love Eva Mendez eaven more ;D <3

thanks! hmm not what i have heard... only that the orange micropearlcoolant will come out and it looks awsome when its up and running, you can see a vid on a orange Aurora on mayhems Youtube channel or facebook!

No problem dude, i saw that they have not released them yet, but they will be in store soon they says :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

there will be kits for up to 6 modules!(2, 4, 6)

Last edited: 9 Oct 2011
    xSoMBrAx likes this.
  16. Luciel

Luciel Needs more rust

hahahaha don´t worry, all I meant is I want to try that kind of sleeving as well : ) (the material used)

17. KoSoVaR^

Ahaa hehe :), its great! and looks good :), there are so many colors and combo pattern-colors out there that it can fit everyones taste!

RedManc likes this.
  18. RedManc

RedManc What's a Dremel?

LOVELY block, Rep you say? ;)

19. Luciel

Luciel Needs more rust

I caved! Just ordered some dark red one for my current project :D (only a small quantity to see if I like it on : )

20. KiiYzOo

KiiYzOo What's a Dremel?

no there really will be :p

[​IMG]