1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The Worst Game You Own

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LeMaltor, 20 Oct 2011.

1. will_123

will_123 Small childs brain in a big body

I loved Fry Cry 2 so much that im currently playing through it again. I dont use the buses i use a combination of boats and cars to get about. I just love how it doesnt at any point try and pull you out the action no menus or anything while healing or looking at map its great. But then everyone to their own. On another note hated bioshock aswell, never seen the big deal with it.

2. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

Another god awful game was some sherlock holmes game I downloaded quite a while back. Don't even get me started on how awful it was.

3. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Aliens vs. Predator (2010)
    So. Much. Fail.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (2009)
    Western themed CoD clone with infinitely respawning waves of enemies.

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (2009)
    A textbook example of how not to make a game.

4. Sketchee

Sketchee Suddenly, looters! Hundreds of 'em!

Controversial maybe but in recent times I'm gonna say Dragon Age Origins. I love Baldurs Gate and Neverwinter Nights and all that but DA just bored me to tears. Wasted about 10 hours, felt like I'd got nowhere whatsoever and sacked it off. Felt very disappointed.

5. bagman

bagman Minimodder

Duke Nukem Forever and Blops.

6. Thedarkrage

Thedarkrage Thats not a pic of me its my gf

supreme commander 2 it just sucks and i love the first somuch

7. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Gears of war, because I could never get it to run properly.

Why didn't I take it back ?????

8. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

In the darkest corners of the Playstation era, there exists a game, so bad, it was forever burned into my memory. Riding the coat tails of the popular Monster Rancher, the crew at a developer known as SunSoft decided to combine the two in what would be known as Monster Seed. Crappy translation, clunky graphics, dull monster models, even more dull story, and a so called "Strategy RPG" style of gameplay that literally played itself (The monsters you summoned moved and attacked along the grid on their own). I still own this game, to remind me of what happens when you blindly buy a video game based on it's style of play...or lack there of in this case.

Also Brink. I don't like to trade games, good or bad because it's not worth the credit. But Brink made it's way back to Gamestop the day after I purchased it. No amount of convincing could stop me from at least getting some sort of monetary return on that craptacular game.

9. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

I don't think I've roid raged as much as at the end of far cry 2.. both endings I mean what the heck was that

at least dragon age 2 had a fun ending.. even if rest of the game was tossed salad

10. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Damn, how could I have forgot that particular turkey. I also forgot...

Kane and Lynch Dead Men - oh my what disappointment that was. I might put it on again later and remind myself how bad it was!

My memory is failing me as I forgot to mention Test Drive Unlimited 2 - I think that has to go down as the worst game so far this year.

I had better stop now as at some point I might start to realise how much these have cost me - and there lies madness!

11. Showerhead

Showerhead What's a Dremel?

Only ones i can say i really hated are back from the Playstation days that were bought for me from the bargain bin. One was called GTR-400 or something a very basic racing game with a car that handled on rails that reduced the race modes to walk overs.

The other was one called Evo's space adventures. Don't remember to much about it apart from hating it. Had an interesting mechanic whereby you played a microchip that could posses various creatures. Unfortunately had horrible frame rate issues and some sort of bug that prevented me activating a switch in the first level preventing me from proceeding.

Feel the need to chime in on the dissapointment with Bioshock too. Played it once and haven't touched it since. Controls felt really sluggish and the FOV was so tiny and restrictive. Levels were too linear for my liking and any moral choice between saving or using the little sisters was rendered moot by the fact you got more bonuses later on from saving them than if you sacrificed them. Setting was good though.

12. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

True Crime. It's actually so shite as to be totally worthless, and I can't even give it away, much less sell it.

Oh and Kane and Lynch Dead Men, because it runs like a dog.

13. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

Beat me to it. This game was such a monumental piece of crap. I ended up never making it past the second or third mission because I was stuck in a conplete stalemate against an infinitely respawning ai that I had no hope of defeating and that couldn't defeat me. Glad I only spent 4 bucks on it on a steam dale.

14. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Test Drive Unlimited 2 and Bioshock 2 (I liked the first one). TDU2 was just plain awful, I bought it full price as well fml. Bioshock 2 was just poor.

15. pingu666

pingu666 What's a Dremel?

newest stalker pissed me off, jog 1km then get owned by some invisible monsters that eat ak47 bullets like candy.

sol survivor just seemed utterly unremarkable

16. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

Deus Ex Human Revolution

17. Destructive

Destructive What's a Dremel?

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon rising was hugly annoying and just generally a bad game.

The Wolfenstein reboot was rather dissapointing too, loved the earlier games.

GTAIV, huge dissapointment to the series in my opinion.

18. PFCBroid

PFCBroid What's a Dremel?

I do not have much in the way of leverage in this conversation, seeing as how I love every game I've bought for my Ps3 in the last 3 months. Between Dead Space, Homefront, Katamari Forever and a few others, I've been in game bliss.

But there may be a sniper in my game drawer, lurking... waiting.

IboughtDemonSoulsandit'sridiculousssss. This is my type of game, believe me. I enjoy a challenge and I don't necessarily hate it... yet. I guess it depends on the type of takers you are, but I feel like if it takes me 30 times to beat something, then after I finally conquer the challenge, I haven't really accomplished anything. Wow, this time I moved at the right moment and remembered the series of boulders that killed me the first 2927284 times. I believe beating a level/game and being good at it is obvious, don't die. It means you can control your character, realize what's going on and make the decisions to win, the first time, because you're good.

I will continue to play this game, but I feel the game will come across a horrid fate before my k/d ratio does.

19. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Starcraft 2 was a bore fest don't think I did more than 3 or 4 missions, forgot I even had it until I watched some WoW panda video just now.

Same with Arma 2, didn't get past first mission.

20. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

So glad I didn't buy this!