1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The Worst Game You Own

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LeMaltor, 20 Oct 2011.

1. CrazyBlade

CrazyBlade What's a Dremel?

TDU2 - Loved the first one, it was one of those racers I kept going back to, and still do tbh. The full island race is still my favourite race in any racing game period. The sequel, however, was utter shite, with absolutely no redeeming features. Such a shame.

GTAIV - So. Much. Fail. Seriously, apart from the graphics, it had nothing good in it. Hated it.

Gears of War - So disappointing. And made me violently sick, so definite minus points there as well.

2. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I don't really understand all the hate for GTA IV. In my opinion its the only good game since the series went 3D. GTA 3 to San Andreas are amongst the most overrated games ever made.

3. Canon

Canon Reformed

Team Fortress 2, Portal 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Just felt they were all a bit **** tbh. BFBC2 had a good singleplayer campaign IMO but I despise the multiplayer, slow, unbalanced, too many useless vehicles and destructable scenery that makes no difference. TF2, just annoying from the start, the Americans seem to like it though. Portal 2, massive let down, nothing even vaguely interesting in it for me, after loving Portal so much this was disappointing.

4. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Jericho was awful and was the brownest game I have ever played. Still completed it though for some reason.

Stalker Clear Sky though?! You be mad :D ! I reckon it was probably the best in the series, but each to their own.
    Consider yourself lucky - I pre ordered that pile of garbage
    Strongly disagree sir! The final boss fight (Predator versus predalien) was probably the best boss fight I have played in a while - but again, each to their own (and yes, I played the original on the first day it was released).
    A shame. I love a bit of the old Gears.
    Ha ha! Trying to stir it up a bit :D? Definitely wasn't as good as the original but that is probably an impossible task.
    I just couldn't get into it. I've tried twice to play it through and after a couple of hours I just get bored.
    TBH, there was much expected from Portal 2. I think it delivered for the most part, but to hate it? Have you tried the co-op? Great fun!

5. Deders

Deders Modder

Me either, once you get it running smoothly it's not a bad game, not a great game imho, personally I preferred the variety of missions and landscapes from San Andreas, nothing in 4 compares to riding around the countryside into the sunset on the off road motorbike

6. Xcellente

Xcellente What's a Dremel?

Actually Driving emotion type s it was an old ps2 game

Last edited: 22 Oct 2011
  7. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

You caught me.

It's actually a very good game and I'm glad I bought it, but it's no where near the original and it's very weak in quite a few important areas, it's good, but I wont replay it and I wont remember it past this year.

8. PorridgeMonster

PorridgeMonster What's a Dremel?

Ghost recon advanced war fighter:
    Perfect example of how to overcomplicate a game. Played 2 levels then uninstalled it for
    game-crimes against bullshitery.

ARMA 1: Buggy as hell, graphical glitches and control which defines human logic. Uninstalled after weapons training.

9. SirFur

SirFur PC Gamer and LAzy B0nes

Hugely disagree....when did you start playing the game?

Can't get any better for online fun shooters.

Not the same kind of game as COD/BF but it is still as good if not better than any of them.

10. pete*

pete* Something witty here.

Soldier of Fortune: Payback

Thankfully I didn't buy it.
    Was a bargain bin £2 present. I played it for about 2 minutes and then threw the disc at the
    unfortunate soul who bought it for me. xD

They deserved it, I was tortured playing that crap.

11. Deders

Deders Modder

I think the Missing Link DLC is better than the game itself, I felt it was much more like the original in quite a few ways.

12. Lord-Vale3

Lord-Vale3 His Tremendousness

Gratuitous Space Battles. Read about it here, put $20 down for it, didnt like it. The AI isnt all that great, leads to ships doing some stupid stuff.

13. |V| 4 L k i 3 R

|V| 4 L k i 3 R Minimodder

Assassin's Creed - Played through it. Just never liked the gameplay.

Fallout:New Vegas - First time into the Fallout series. Never could get into the game. Felt it didn't draw me in and left me wanting for a direction.

Need for Speed:Shift - Unplayable under SLI. Can you return games on steam?

14. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Frontlines: Fuel of War.

Some really good ideas, but just so horribly, horribly blu-tac'd together.

15. Kanester

Kanester Quake God.

Fallout 3, couldnt get on with it.

16. 3lusive

3lusive Minimodder

Far Cry 2, just because it was such an incredibly massive let down compared to 1

17. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Then disable SLI?

18. nukeman8

nukeman8 What's a Dremel?

I sunked about 12 hours into Dragon age and my first reaction was yours. It was hyped as baldur's gate 3 kinda thing and everyone lied :D Didn't help that i couldnt stop comparing it to WoW.
    Anywho i got past the 'every race has a different but same starting mission' part and im enjoying it alot now.

Worse game i own? C&C4 by far, i love the C&C series and EA took a poop on it and came up with the worse game in existence. Just hope they go back to C&C roots for number 5

19. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

tbh any game in the C&C series after generals zero hour has been a load of poop

20. Canon

Canon Reformed

My bro got a copy of the orange box when it was released and a spare, we played it the day after, disliked it from then and it has only got worse imo.