1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The Worst Game You Own

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LeMaltor, 20 Oct 2011.

1. kol

kol What's a Dremel?

How could i forget blops? On release for the PC so laggy, buggy, stuttery(?), low fps, freezing. For christ sake, the main menu fuking lags -_-.

Modern Warfare 2 ran like a champ though.

2. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I have to say worst game i ever owned was FFXIII, i ended up trading it in after a week.and getting BC2!

Sent from Bittech Android app

3. 3lusive

3lusive Minimodder

It was probably the worst FF game ever, yes (X-2 was crap too), although it was still half decent imo.

The first like hour was mind-numbingly repetitive though!

4. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

5. Fishlock

Fishlock .o0o.

Can't stand Team Fortress 2. Didn't like Fallout 3 either.

6. 3lusive

3lusive Minimodder

I meant X-2 as in the sequel to 10, you know the one where you play as Yuna (its the sequel to X basically). I played it on the ps2.

I liked FF XII though. XIII was way too combat orientated - the paradigm system was good but you can't take towns, side quests and a proper story out of a Final Fantasy game and get away with it! haha

7. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Off the top of my head: Bioshock 1 (and 2 :sigh:), Gratuitous Space Battles (seemed fun but lost interest very quickly), and most recently DiRT 3.

8. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

FUEL, the game premise was good; the execution; not so much. Good base, bad construction.

Then there was ye' good olde Rip-off: Sniper Ghost Warrior. Admittedly; the game started alright, with you blowing people's faces off and stealthing your way around, then it dumps you on your own and, at one incredibly annoying point that I found; forces you into a situation where you're going to get messed up, by way of putting invisible walls on an open stretch of beach to send you straight towards where several enemies were waiting.

Then there was Jade Empire. No. Just no. I attempted it after having played KoToR. I wish I hadn't.

9. alf-

alf- Minimodder

far cry 2 (it seems this is the most hated game so far, for good reason too)

awful checkpoints
    awful enemy AI
    awful plot
    empty game world, also why is there virtually no friendly/neutral NPCs
    and malaria, who actually thought this was a good idea??

10. Deders

Deders Modder

Don't forget the endless driving around, through checkpoints with guards who resurrect themselves when you turn your back. They really shouldn't have called it Far Cry 2, Crysis was much closer to being a sequel.

3lusive likes this.
  11. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

I'll go for Just Cause. Pointless, boring sh!te - pretty much GTA4 with less boundaries.

CODBLOPS deserves a dishonourable mention too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Sketchee

Sketchee Suddenly, looters! Hundreds of 'em!

I hope you didn't mean JC2, cos that game was epic fun!

13. PFCBroid

PFCBroid What's a Dremel?

... is that what sandbox style games are supposed to do!!??!! :eek:

:rolleyes:

Fallout is amazing. /yourpointlessresistance

14. pullet_surprise

pullet_surprise What's a Dremel?

World of Warcraft.

Realised I was in danger of turning into a knob!

Action_Parsnip likes this.
  15. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

I can't accept that, if you add an expansion name onto yes (kung fu pandas is LOL) but WoW when it was released was 10/10, absolutley epic. When they brought honor and BG's in there was no point fighting in the normal world anymore, which led to level then instance. Then it started to go downhill.

16. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

This. I cannot understand why people remotely like Bioshock...

Worst game ever: Juiced. So bad I took it back to Game and got my cash back.

17. 3lusive

3lusive Minimodder

I agree with you about Bioshock. Bland bland bland. Never understood attraction to it, but it does have a kind of cult following

18. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

It's mainly the cinematic style, the environments and the core concepts. The idea of a retro steampunk city under the ocean where everything is art deco, full of deranged drug addicts wearing dinner jackets and opera masks, was just like crack cocaine to me. I loved it. And the voice acting, the melodrama and the movie-style music score, were great.

But it's swings and roundabouts - if those particular things just aren't your bag, then it is a pretty crap game. I mean, the gameplay itself is pants, I'll freely admit that. I only persevered out of love for the story.

19. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I'd say that it isn't, actually. A sandbox game has to let the player have freedom to go where he/she chooses and do what he/she chooses but it doesn't have to be detached or distant. If anything I'd say that the biggest flaw of many sandbox games is that they fail to draw players into the world as a side effect of freedom. The player has to be interested in the world, else why would he/she want to explore it?

In my opinion, Fallout 3 and NV both suffer from their reputation preceding them. They're based too much on the post-apocalyptic setting and do little to appeal to players who aren't sold on the setting alone.

20. andreinuk

andreinuk Minimodder

I think the worst one I have recently played had to be Test Drive Unlimited 2. Horrid game.

Otherwise I have to agree on Bioshock, just not my cup of tea.

Far Cry 2. Just WTF! How did they get from Far Cry to Far Cry 2.