1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Synthetica by AnG3L (Selling most of my parts)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 18 May 2011.

?

Choose which design to follow in order to create the ventilation (page 10)

Poll closed 24 Jun 2011.
  1. 1st design

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. 2nd design

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Man, those buttons came out great - and the installation of that Heatkiller head on the GPU is just awesome. Have some rep.

2. Razer2007

Razer2007 Building Proxima

Looking nice. Cool to see how you can ghetto WC a GPU. How did you do the buttons? Laser cut?

3. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thank you my friend nice to hear these kind comments!!! I had to go ghetto for many reasons but as long as it does the job I am happy! :hehe: ;)

Thanks bro. Yes the buttons are laser cut. :)

yassarikhan786 likes this.
  4. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

I'm loving what you did with the custom water block for the GPU. The buttons look amazing, I can't wait for more updates, keep em rollin' :).

5. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Thats a wicked solution to sorting out the lack of full cover block..Top modding dude..Nice one Alex.

Might be some thing that I'll look in to doing if I ever run into the same problem.

6. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro!! I ll do!! :)

Thank you my brother, glad I could inspire you and help you in times of need! :p :)

Waynio likes this.
  7. craig - toyoracer

craig - toyoracer Minimodder

Simply modding at it's best, great solution Alex. Hope it works as good as it looks. :)

Man I thought you filed those buttons and was like that is the best filing ever. Still a very good job on making the whole panel and the color looks great. :)

8. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Sweet solution for the gpu, would I be right in thinking it might cool better than a full block? :) & those switches are excellent, very curious to know what it's gonna look like with the alu case & top piece merged together, simply jaw dropping I'm sure :).

Late reply from me, been possessed by the new elder scrolls game & wow the hours just fly by, the game is just unhealthily good & can barely pull myself away from it, only reason I managed to do something else is I had my first crash to desktop :lol:.

Last edited: 12 Nov 2011
  9. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks Craig my friend, hope that too!!! I wish I could file like this but I aint a machine lolz! :p :)

LoL these games can become very addicting my friend!!! I remember back in the days where I was gaming like a maniac, I didnt realize how many hours had passed or if I had something to eat or even if I went to toilet! :p I guess that the GPU chip block will work better than a usual block except the other parts (memory etc) that they are not covered with water block. I did some tests with the different colors (blue tubing, black parts) and I believe they blend really nice!!! :)

10. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Nice work on the modded GPU block it like is designed for it, it fits so well :), sweet buttons too, what paint is that?

11. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks Keir my friend, thats blue candy in a spray can form, it took me 3 days to get a durable finish. I will post some photos in my next update with the additional 3 layers of acrylic varnish :)

12. jokkos

jokkos too busy to mod *sigh*

nice job on the waterblock and also on the buttons Alex. Have some rep :thumb:

13. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks buddy!! :)

14. Watchtown

Watchtown What's a Dremel?

I tink you have advanced in camera skill as well, the buttons looks like a 3d renderer, gorgeous.

And the big blob/mesh looked like a metorite when dark, and then you went for the silver looking gorgeous thingy and i like that even more, just dont clutter it up with red and black scratches!!

Keep on rocking:hip:

15. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

I hope you're not tired of me telling you, but this just keeps getting better and better! :clap:

16. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks bro! My camera wont help me do what I want to do as its not something fancy like a dslr one! :p I didnt quite understand what did you like, I know its difficult to describe what part of the mod it is, I hope you liked the final one as it going to stay like this only with the extra addition of clear acrylic varnish! :p Thanks again!!! :)

LoL I aint tired of that, I am tired cause my back hurts from working lolz :p Thanks buddy! :)

17. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Those power and reset are the BOMB! wicked work man:D Now, MORE!

18. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks Dopey! ;) More soon!! ;)

19. Watchtown

Watchtown What's a Dremel?

Oh sorry, my english needs an upgrade or a new firmware.. I like what you have done to your mod so far, cheers!:thumb:

20. Canardwc

Canardwc @French_fab_factorie

looking very close after you!!!

Wouahhhh!!! :thumb: