1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other General Battlefield 3 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 8 Feb 2011.

1. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

Oh yeah, I agree - I'm always on Mumble hehe (draca).

2. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

3. Sketchee

Sketchee Suddenly, looters! Hundreds of 'em!

On a completely unrelated note - MrDomRocks, all your quotes epically fail! It's driving me mental! What's going on?!!?! :confused::p

4. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

5. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Modder

I think Dom is using the bit-tech app which can't handle quotes when you use it to reply to someone.

6. Orca

Orca What's a Dremel?

Coming soon apparently, about time this got a nerf. They're so unbalanced! :hehe:

[​IMG]

7. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

8. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Oh ok! Right - confused! Didn't know you were Draca!

9. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

My response to the post;

10. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Yup using the Android Bit Tech App, oops sorry for the confusion. Also enter button is missing in the app keypad so can't drop down a line.

11. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

oh YES PLEASE! aggressive recon was my BFBC2 playstyle.

extension mags to AS-VAL. and nerf a lot of AR are all so welcome. F2000 is fine at the moment, no need to make it overpowered.

HELL YEAH!

SOooooooooooooooooooooo much needed fix.

finally, can't wait to see the ability for lamp posts to be destroyed. they are 90% of my jet death.

12. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Agreed, they're responsible for most of my flying deaths on Rush on Firestorm. Doing a strafing run and just need a few more feet to secure the demise of the target tank, but as you pull up, the street light shears your wing off and you crumple into a pathetic heap of scrap metal in the corner and others laugh and point....:blah:

13. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

14. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Using whatever seems fun, really. Been putting the MP7 on my engineer kit with F2000 on assault lately. I'll probably go back to service star everything once I've hit max rank and unlocked everything.

One of my biggest frustrations since release, great to see this fixed.

15. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

Anyone else having this issue?

16. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I believe Draca/Dub did this xD!!

17. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

That video reminds me of a few different oddities I've run across which some of you might have also ecountered:

-On Seine Crossing either tanks float or the water is oddly shallow. Had my tank take a dip once and it simply rested a foot or so under the water providing a nice platform to stand on and shoot from. Entering the tank gave the out of combat zone warning.

-Standing on the top of a friendly tank (above the main cannon, just in front the of the second seat gun) will result in being launched a few meters in front of the tank when the main cannon fires. It's all fun and games until someone gets launched into a wall, this can cause the launched player to die.

-Attempting to spawn in a jet which was recently taken results in the player standing on top of the jet. Had this happen multiple times. Be sure that the standing player has jumped off before attempting to fly, it may damage the jet as they slide through the stabilizers.

18. Sheiken

Sheiken Wat?

I LOVE BF3!

What do you guys think?

19. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

blah, the heat seakers are waaaaaaay overpowered at the moment. just put everything back to whatever they were please, DICE.

why extinguisher and disable is now ~35?? how can a chopper able to take out jets using only its two heatseakers? jet should dominate whereas almost EVERY time i take off, lock-on sound and dead by the same chopper pilot! 2 heat seakers should not be able to take out a jet, NOT from a chopper, from mobile AA, perhaps.

i admit im a jet whore, and BF3 jet is where i gain most of my joy. it's really off putting to see DICE broke it Sooooo much. patch 0 was okay except for insta-kill by heatseakers. patch 1 made jet slightly overpowered. patch 2 made jet completely useless and hopeless against choppers.

basically, all a chopper got to do is sit and watch wherever jet is taking off, put on zero-skill heatseakers and dominate the sky. WRONG, wrong, wrong. the jet should dominate the sky using its minigun and skills!

20. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

I got sick of trying to shoot down jets and choppers with my anti lock on rocket launchers that it pissed me off beyond belief,

I believe they ore too overpowered and too freekin hard to shoot down from the ground that it aint fair

Just my observation mind, nothing hard on you jet and heli flyers