1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Synthetica by AnG3L (Selling most of my parts)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 18 May 2011.

?

Choose which design to follow in order to create the ventilation (page 10)

Poll closed 24 Jun 2011.
  1. 1st design

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. 2nd design

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. craig - toyoracer

craig - toyoracer Minimodder

Thanks Alex for the wonderful journey. :)

Looks fantastic, love the look with the top off and just perfect with it on. Well done and the photos are very good and can just (a little bit) imagine the lighting effect at night. :)

2. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Alex my friend you have compleated another masterpiece here. This project turned out fanastically, excellent and innovative design and excellent execution. I wish I only had half of the skill you possess. I can't wait for your next project :thumb:. +rep

3. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Woo hooooo :clap:.

Looks awesome with the top off but when I got to the full package shots which I've been itching to see :D:rock: you've set a nice high bar to try jumping over or run into :hehe: on creativity & nice execution :D I love a project which looks good from any angle day or night & this does that just perfectly & can appreciate the light effects look 100X better to the eye :rock: it really is difficult to take perfect night shots which resemble how it really looks.

Another fantastical project Alex :rock::) +rep.

:hehe: Got to agree with this :D:clap:.

Oh, BTW congrats :clap::D.

Last edited: 11 Dec 2011
  4. quizz_kid

quizz_kid Squid

Now that's a scratch!!!! Not really what I expected... Very unique design! ... and then there´s the effort, the craftmanship, and the heart! I´d really like to see some overview night snaps from a bit greater distance, with those amazing shadows crawling the walls and ceiling. :rock::rock::rock:

5. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Fantastic work as ever Alex, congratulations. :thumb:

6. bguilleminot

bguilleminot What's a Dremel?

Angel, I have to congratulate you for this great work. You know, I liked a lot the build without the cover, looks like a small futuristic city, it's a very nice concept I kept thinking in. Maybe you should think of making two versions, one with the cover and one without it :D Good luck in your next mods

7. Shadow703793

Shadow703793 What's a Dremel?

Well done man. MOTY choices this year are going to be EPIC and very hard to decide :(

8. voigts

voigts What's a Dremel?

One of the first thoughts to hit my mind when looking at the final pics is that it looks like something some futuristic alien race made. The angles and effects are just so wild. I really like the color scheme of the base with the black/blue. The way the interior lighting shows up in weird patterns is really slick. If anyone were to accuse you of a lack of creativity, they would be severely brain-dead.

-Edit-
    My daughter agrees with me. She says it looks like something that walked right out of Star Trek. She thinks it looks really cool.

9. theoeyeo

theoeyeo What's a Dremel?

very awesome. i'd love to see a shortviceo of it running, see all the fans going.

10. Nanosec

Nanosec absit iniuria verbis

Just freaking beautiful. I love the lighting effects with just the internal lights on, nicely done Ang3l !!!

11. Sarakon

Sarakon The German

This is a really amazing finished product :jawdrop: so different, so ASWESOME :rock:
    Well done!!

12. Korvus

Korvus May contain traces of sanity.

Whoa. This is..something else. Awesome :D Nice seeing the final results :D

13. yassarikhan786

yassarikhan786 Ultramodder(Not)

:jawdrop: This is one of the best scratch builds I've ever seen. I can't believe how awesome it looks. Your best work yet and a very serious contender for MOTY.

14. alain-s

alain-s Minimodder

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:Just amazing Angel i never thought that i would look that good in the beginning of this mod i had some doubts about it but when i see this dam, great work on to the next build i would say :D

15. Achron

Achron Cad Pro Quo

You are a PIMP!

16. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Congrats on finally getting it together! That is just amazing! The paint idea is not my cup of tea, but the whole build is just stunning! I can't imagine spending that amount of time sanding, but there is no doubt it was worth every second! :)

This IS what the jawdrop emote was made for! :jawdrop:

17. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

"I need to go on these journeys more often- thanks for another great one."
    Alessandro

18. RedManc

RedManc What's a Dremel?

Such a Finale!

nice work, i agree this thing looks like a high end tube amp without the body, and a high end space tube amp with it :D

good luck with moty

19. Blooddrunken

Blooddrunken In Flames we Trust

whooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa. :jawdrop:
    Congrats on such a nice build. :)

20. matiss

matiss Minimodder

Absolutly stunning piece of art/modding/work. I watched from the beginning and altough i had a glimpse of what would become of it you didnt stop to top my expectations ;)