1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project : Synthetica by AnG3L (Selling most of my parts)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by AnG3L, 18 May 2011.

?

Choose which design to follow in order to create the ventilation (page 10)

Poll closed 24 Jun 2011.
  1. 1st design

29 vote(s)
    70.7%
  2. 2nd design

12 vote(s)
    29.3%
  1. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Bloody fantastic!

2. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

Thanks!!! :)

Thanks bro, weird all the way!! :)

Thanks! :)

:clap: Thanks buddy!!! :)

John my friend always a pleasure to hear from you!! Thanks for your kind words buddy!!! :)

DP always nice to hear from you too!!!! I hope one day to do that and eventually all my mods will be sold. Then I will start modding in Jamaica.....!!!! :p :) Thanks my friend!!!

Brother always a pleasure to read your comments!!! When it comes from you it means a looooooooot!!!!! :) Glad you liked it my friend, thanks!!! :clap: :thumb:

Thanks bro!!!! :thumb:

As I mentioned many times, that was your suggestion and thanks again for that bro!!! I will be happy to cook for you one day and drink a lot of beers in my new place! I will be waiting for you just give me a call!!!! :thumb:

Welcome my friend Craig!!! I will invite you too in my place so you can see it in person! Beers and food also!!! ;)

J buddy thanks for your kind words!!! Your support means a lot you know that!!! Peace!! :thumb:

I ve been waiting for you to comment bro!!! I was wondering where is Wayne :worried: ??? Thanks for one more time my friend and yes if you see the effects in person are just hypnotizing good!!! Unfortunately though I couldnt pictured that.... :wallbash: Thanks bro!!!

Thanks kid nice to hear those words from you!!!! You are invited in my place too to see the night effects!!! :)

Thanks bro I really appreciate your comments and support!!! :)

Thank you my friend, I really like it too without the cover but art is a weird thing and also sometimes takes a lot of effort and time to be done!!! :)

Thanks bro, MOTY will be hard for sure!! :)

Brother its always nice to hear from you and your little daughter!!! She will be a great arts critic thats for sure!!!! Thank you both hopefully will talk soon!! :)

They will be a video but not right now as it will take some time to be done!!! Thanks!! :)

Glad you liked it bro, thanks a lot!!!! :)

Thank you my friend!!! :)

:rock: Thanks bro!!!! :)

Thank you my friend your comment :rock: !!!! I am glad I could create something that became favorite for so many people! :)

Next building will be done after a lot of research and designing. You will know when its up!!! Thanks bro glad to have you with me in this journey!!! :)

I ll take that as a compliment as my friend Angel OD says!!!! :clap:

Thanks buddy and also thanks for your comments and support!!! I tried to satisfy as many people I could and I changed so many things but unfortunately I cant satisfy all the ideas and suggestions!!! Thanks again buddy!!! :)

Thanks too Kiddo always nice to have you here alongside with me!!! :)

Thanks bro I will need the luck with all these awesome projects!!! :)

Thanks my friend!!! :)

Glad to have you here with me my friend thanks for the support!!!!! :)

Thanks bro!!!! :thumb:

3. Locknload

Locknload Jolly Good Egg

Superb concept mate, well done.

It looks like the morning after (the heavy night of drinking), brainstorming annual meet up between Salvadore Dali and Stanley kubrick after a wild binge session in the Star Wars bar.

They woke up with a massive hangover, two asian ladyboys in bed, a dremel buzzing unattended on the bedpost, polystyrene foam stuffed into pillow cases and this on the coffee table.

I love it.

4. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

^ :lol::D

I don't know if I've ever seen more than 1 project by someone in moty so if it is just 1 out of them I'll have to tally up all the awesomeness points from the years projects from those who have been really busy & include it as a vote :D & wow you've stacked up a load of points this year :clap:.

The main thing I'm not looking forward to is having to narrow down the votes with there being so many I really like, will take me days I think to choose a definitive top 3 if we get 3 votes, even with 5 or even 7 it will be hard prioritising which I like most, hope we get more than 3 votes to spend this time :).

5. KoSoVaR^

KoSoVaR^ Professional Sleever & Modder

What type of sleeving was that then ?
    Write me a PM about it :)

6. The_Gnu

The_Gnu 8-bit addict

THAT IS AMAZING. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Some serious craftsmanship in this one, congratulation on yet another completed masterpiece.

So.. the question we're all wondering about, have you started the next one???:D

7. r1sKas

r1sKas Orange or White? Lets mod!

That is just ****ing awesome!

Great job my friend :D

PRO MODDER :D

8. cchr

cchr Minimodder

Its exam period right now and i have a project to deliver, i will call u first chance i get bro:thumb:

9. Watchtown

Watchtown What's a Dremel?

Congratulations completing your build.

A change i would have made though is the hole on top of the "case" plexi bulging outwards (if its possible) like a dome, maybe with the same blue color..

Keep rocking and amaze us:clap::rock::hip:

10. AnG3L

AnG3L Ultimate Modder

One of the most amazing comment I ever read bro!!! Trippy for sure! Thanks a lot mate!!! :)

I would like to have 3 votes instead of one it will be better as I have many mods I would like to vote in my mind! Lets hope they do this *crossing fingers* !!! :hehe:

I will!! ;)

Thanks my friend it means a lot! I didnt start yet as I have to design it first, find sponsors cause money is always a problem and when I finally finished my plans and searching I will start! My plans though pointing to an HTPC which it will be modern and extreme and perhaps it will take me a year to finish....

Thanks buddy I appreciate that!!!! :)

I will be awaiting man, good luck with the exams!!! :)

That was suggested to me by some friends and I was thinking about it for a long time. The main issue was that drilling the top piece would be a risk as the fiberglass and isopon mixture might have broke due to their consistency. Thanks for the comment and for your support my friend!!!! :)

11. bugbear974

bugbear974 What's a Dremel?

Insane build really good job!

12. Paslis

Paslis Minimodder

Thats just superb i love it dude.:rock::rock::rock:

13. barry99705

barry99705 sudo rm -Rf /

I don't know about the cover. I kinda like it without. Looks like an old style tube radio.

Like this. Awesome build no matter what though!

14. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

It wouldn't look out of place in a modern art gallery, very Gaudi-esque.

:thumb:

15. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Have to agree with what the others are saying. With out the case on is looks brilliant really neat and tidy. Then with it it takes it to a different dimension. Top modding yet again Alex...Well done mate.

16. amagriva

amagriva Minimodder

Hey a grey blob has fallen on your wonderful test bench! Throw it away before it gets dry!

17. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Absolutely friggin awsome and beautifull!

Your best build so far mate! Now slow the f#ck down! You´ve build like 4 builds in the time I have done 1 and a half :D

18. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Awesome, Dude.:D
    -The top kinda looks like metallic elephant skin to me.:worried: Has a Claes Oldenburg look to it.

19. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Don't worry about me! Or anybody else for that matter! :)
    As long as you create superb mods like this, I got your back! I respect your craftmanship too much to care about wether I agree with the paintjob or not! :)
    It truly is a stunning build, and it belongs in an art gallery! :thumb:

20. bguilleminot

bguilleminot What's a Dremel?

I know that, this year I started modding and it has been a hard year, it requires a lot of work and time, I think you know a lot about that :hehe: so I'm here trying to get experience and enough skill to achieve projects like yours ;) good luck