1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conflict between Russia and USA?

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Yariko, 17 Dec 2011.

1. Yariko

Yariko What's a Dremel?

So what do you guys think about THIS.

I really hope that USA doesn't go in, that will cause real conflict between USA and Russia. This can easily and very quickly freeze relations (?) between USA and Russia, and as said, might even ignite a bit bigger war.

If there will be conflict between these two, it will propably include Europe with it easily, as most of Europe is basicly part of NATO. So I'm hoping that no one is going to do anything stupid, the economical crisis in Europe is already making me bit worried.

:eyebrow:

2. improprietary

improprietary FT03 is a bitch to watercool

plans for netflix in russia has now halted.

3. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Nothing is going to happen. Nobody can afford a war.

4. nukeman8

nukeman8 What's a Dremel?

5. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

It's like operation flashpoint all over again

6. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

Have you done ops with Russian forces.....

7. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Well, one thing is certain. If the US and Russia go to war, that will make for very awkward living arrangements aboard the ISS. :D

8. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

If they going to start pulling the Wizards and Dementors into we're all screwed (apart from JK who may get even more royalties)

seriously though its not going to happen.

9. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Doubt it, the US politicians and military aren't that stupid.

First off the US would also have to make sure Iran can't hack their drones anymore lol clicky

10. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Sod it. I say we invade Russia. And I recommend we invade during winter. What could possibly go wrong?

adidan likes this.
  11. adidan

:lol:

12. lp1988

lp1988 Minimodder

That is why the US NEED a new war, the two others are ending and their egos really can't handle not being in any wars, it's just not natural.

And how are they ever going to keep their hard earned reputation for stupid wars and disastrous decisions going if they don't do something very soon. We might end up believing they have brains on the US congress, and that they really can't let happen. :D

13. DevilsShooter

DevilsShooter What's a Dremel?

As the west move further into the east so NATO can occupy more territory for oil the more it gets Russia's back up. Next year we will see conflicts with Iran over this nuclear arms thing, they cant afford it but it will happen. Russia's generals have already said they have shot down a spy plane and will retaliate with nuclear weapons if provoked again, they even said if NATO plan to take any more countries to the east they will get involved. It all comes down to fighting for oil and money, whoever controls the most will be the most powerful and the US knows this, they have to justify there little wars with nuclear arms just look at Iraq. There were reports just a few years back that the wealthy Russians started stockpiling in expensive Art and buying stocks and bonds, the Germans done similar in preparation for there wars. Either way were all powerless to actually do anything except sit back and watch and hope nothing lands in our back gardens.

14. Xcellente

Xcellente What's a Dremel?

17 trillion in debt? and another war on the cards? Blimey!

15. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

You have to separate political rhetoric and posturing from political reality. Nothing is going to happen. People still have a hangover from Iraq so the US won't be able to pull that trick again anytime soon. We've seen in the circumspect way that Libya was handled that the West has learned a few lessons.

Only nutters like Tony Blair advocate invading Iran. The US has already pretty unequivocally said that isn't going to happen.

16. K404

K404 It IS cold and it IS fast

If all that info is known by a normal guy who can post it publically on the internet, American military planners sure as hell know it too, and in more detail.

I don't think anyone wants a war at the moment. Except Iran maybe.

17. adidan

Exactly. Considering what's going on in the political scene in Russia diverting attention onto something like this is a ploy that's been used countless times by many nations.

18. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Childish nonsense. The US has been warry because the US has been big and important. Check out Napoleon or the British Empire at its height to see proof, all great civilisations tend to be warry.

I would also point out that the article posted by the OP is in RT, which is effectively the official state propaganda outlet for Putinistas.

This just is Russia trying to make everyone believe that them and their decrepit military is still around and that they're still really really super important, k guys? It's the usual petty posturing that all can grow to expect from Russia, and it will amount to nothing because the gangsters in charge of that giant fetid oilwell currently have some nice money to live on, and they won't endanger that by trying to actually get into a bangy-owwy war with the west.

19. adidan

Now, are you talking about Russia, the US, the Saudis....

20. specofdust

specofdust Banned

If that was an attempt at humour, it was a failed one, so I shall assume for the sake of generosity that you instead lack knowledge of geopolitics, and tell you that I am speaking of Russia.