1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Lead pipe + mother?

2. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Oh God, what happened?
    I'm sorry. :(

3. Psycho

Psycho Average

Arguments. But not the harmless kind either. It's like arguing with the offspring of jack the ripper and hulk. One wrong word and it's all over. Except that by "One wrong word" it's "Any word in the dictionary". If I make her angry she can do whatever the hell she pleases, even imprisoning me in an asylum, and that's one of the things she always tells me she'll do.

Maybe when I have time I'll make one big post telling my life story and what happens now, since, well, I might go without notice. I don't have anything to lose now, do I?

Last edited: 7 Jan 2012
  4. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

This. I'm sorry to hear about the arguments between you and your mother. Hope things can only end positively.

5. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Found out Thursday that Snort will never walk or likely even stand unassisted. He has a 64 degree bend in his spine, as well as hip dysplasia and apparently is missing the motor control for his legs. Took me a bit to internalize that, even though I've had my suspicions for a while. It does mean we get to build him an epic power chair, though. And that I'm already working on designing...

6. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

I am so sorry. But, if I must put a positive spin on things, you can mod the power chair.

3lusive likes this.
  7. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Back pains are getting worse it sometimes feels like im walking lop sided its really weird

I also am turning into a massive hypochondriac as im starting to seriously worry lately im not sure why... i just don't feel right something feels wrong and i can't put my finger on it glands swollen in my neck, back hurts, bad cold, bad back and neck

Still theres something that feels worse than that... i hope im wrong

8. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

9. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

That reminds me i love a game of cluedo.

What's ruining my life right now, well the damn skylanders portals batteries only lasted two days :waah:

10. mctigger

mctigger What's a Dremel?

Finding out my buldings and contents insurance doesn't cover storm damage to my fence. will probably cost about 4/500 quid to replace, good thing its halfed with next door, but its money i don't have to spare at the moment.

11. Ending Credits

Ending Credits Bunned

Me being a total sloth.

I just feel icredibly lethargic and I'm having real problems waking up; been sleeping about 10 hours ever day.

I'm not particulary actve usually but at uni I'd be etting four or five times as much stuff done on a half of the free time I have here.

Got collections and homework for when i get back to uni which I haven't done as well.

12. KayinBlack

Got on facebook to find that my grandfather, the man that raised me is being rushed to emergency surgery and nobody bothered to tell me.

13. logonui

logonui Minimodder

The one girl I've met in the last 3 years that has made me laugh without being pissed/stoned and actually likes spending time with me is moving to Canada tomorrow. I knew it was coming but it's just hit home that I may never get to see her again.

14. monteur

monteur What's a Dremel?

Well my girlfriend (for 2,5years) now told me this morning that she fell in love with some other guy. Two weeks ago. Still in shock right now, dont know how to react.

15. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

Might I suggest a good-bye shag to remember each other by?

16. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Myself coming with the terms of what has happened over the past 3 years and how I will never get that time back. There has been good and bad but I had internalized the bad and have been going through life in autopilot not really caring about what was going on around me.

Now that I have started to sort through all the emotions, all the deaths in the family, GFs, finances, uni, etc.; I am starting to come out of it but realize that I had wasted a chunk of my life doing ****-all for me.

17. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

I haven't spoken to my father in about 5 years; now that I have a home of my own and am unpacking my tools, anvil and have a forge on order he's never far from my mind. This is where I always imagined we'd be working together on things I know he'd enjoy. I doubt we'll ever do that now, and while it won't stop me from pursuing what I want, it does make things more bitter.

also my dogs' breath smells like fish ass.

18. KayinBlack

Can't help you with the dog, but as to your father, is there a reason why not? I'm sure there is, but is there a reason you don't attempt to at least make the effort? I know I'm asking a personal
    question, but I have had troubles with my family, and I've sometimes had to say that things will never be "right," but I also know that they're all I have most of the time. I know there are things that would cause me to turn and not look back, but the older I get the fewer those things I can think of.

I'm not your conscience, but realizing today I will most likely lose the man that's most been a father to me within the space of a week has got me to thinking that whether there are bad memories or not, some things are worth preserving. If you wanna talk, and the forum is an inappropriate place for the conversation, PM me. I'll gladly listen.

19. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I finally make it to college, despite crippling stomach pains and generally feeling like crap; Only to find that they've dropped a lesson off my day. So I'm four hours early. And I can only use the machines in the Library for two hours.

This is getting ridiculous.

20. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Go home and let Geekbench console you :D