1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Cosmos II (Liquid Edition)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by coolmiester, 3 Jan 2012.

1. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Damn you Paul I want that case. It is sole intention to get this case ASAP and one HAF "X" going on sale soon. Everyone talks about case under the desk stuff that that one is going where my HAF and that is on top of the desk

2. Icejon

Icejon Newbie of Newbies

:rock:Coolmeister, I noticed you removed the 3.5" hdd bay rail for the middle hard drives. What cuts, or mods did you have to make to fit the SR-2 motherboard inside the Cosmos II? It looks effortless, but I would definately need to know how you did it.

3. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

i was under the impression the cosmoss II was combatible with the SR2 right out of the box ?

EDIT
    some people say it is, but ive read a review that says it isnt

would like a walkthough tho, can imagine alot of people would love to view the work that went into such a peice of hardward pron

Last edited: 17 Jan 2012
  4. SaintKW

SaintKW What's a Dremel?

Hi Coolmeister,

I really like the quad radiator you did here. Looking at my case, I don't see how you could run a 4th fan near the front control panel and still have room for all the cables coming out from the front USB panel. How were you able to mod for the quad radiator and still use the USB panel?

5. dirky90

dirky90 Minimodder

the cosmos two is a monster - without masses of space on the inside!?! i dont understand it. I think its nice but doesn't live up to the fact its the successor of the cosmos s

6. LJW12

LJW12 What's a Dremel?

Last edited: 26 Apr 2012
  7. fleepoman

fleepoman What's a Dremel?

SLI Cooling

I noticed you had a sli connector running between the cards. Could you tell me which one it is :confused:? i cant find a suitable one so im going to run tubing otherwise (between my 3 690s :D)

8. llH4VOKll

llH4VOKll What's a Dremel?

Amazing work like always, could you provide a link for that fret saw and blade if the cuts are that smooth it will be worth the money!