1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other The Worst Game You Own

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LeMaltor, 20 Oct 2011.

1. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

Yeah well, back in the day 1280*1024 was considered a good resolution to game at :p

I admit I only gave TFC about three minutes of my time in which to impress me, and judged it mostly by the horrible graphics and borrowed content. For all I know, there might be solid gameplay gold hidden within that ugly, ugly little lump of rock.

2. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I still game at that res! :waah:

3. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

I was gaming at that res until 2008

4. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

I've been at that res since 2005. Everytime I go to buy another monitor one of 2 things happens. 1, a new more urgent priority rears its head or 2 I spend the money upgrading the rest of system. I find myself in the same situation now. Grab a new screen in a few months plus a better gpu, or upgrade to sandy/ivy. Can't do both, too poor.

5. Furydivine

Furydivine What's a Dremel?

I'm usually cautious when buying games but the worse game I own has to be age of conan - absolutely despised it.

6. AmEv

AmEv Meow meow. See yall in 2-ish years!

I game at 3200*1200!

7. wodgah

wodgah What's a Dremel?

Dead island easily for me for the shocking release and problems with the game, havent been so disapointed with paying 30 pounds for a game in a long long time.

8. Splooshiba

Splooshiba Minimodder

CSS. play online they said, it'll be fun they said.

9. Splooshiba

Splooshiba Minimodder

Wow, i loved bioshock, the story up until Ryan at least was great, i've never spoken to anyone that really didn't like it. What was it about the game you guys didn't like? Story, gameplay, etc?

Last edited: 12 Oct 2016
  10. Da_Rude_Baboon

Da_Rude_Baboon What the?

Bioshock had a good story and a great atmosphere but that was it. As a shooter it was substandard, the much vaunted moral choices had little bearing on the story and they had no impact on your character development as you got the same rewards regardless of choice. The splicers were all the same, the first Big Daddie encounter was intense but pretty quickly became a bore as you got better and most of the plasmids were useless. The final boss battle was like something from the quake era.

Reviewers fapped over the developer's history and intentions and forgot about the gameplay.

11. Splooshiba

Splooshiba Minimodder

Fair enough, i would have preferred more varied enemies and differences between good/bad. I found the atmosphere very immersive and the storyline up till Adam balanced it for me so i still really enjoyed it.

12. Deders

Deders Modder

Put it better than I could. Worth playing once but don't think I'll be revisiting. 3 is looking like loads of fun though.

Last edited: 30 Jan 2012
  13. feathers

feathers Minimodder

It was great fun for a year. No more. Now it's too old. A friend of mine still plays it every night. He's retarded though.

14. Splooshiba

Splooshiba Minimodder

I got all the audiobooks in the game, really loved the story.

15. October

October Mariachi Style

I still love playing CSS, had a buddy over the other night and we had a great time teaming up on Gungame servers :D To be fair Gungame's all I ever play...

16. Jaysonw23

Jaysonw23 What's a Dremel?

Homefront. That game was absolute garbage

17. Splooshiba

Splooshiba Minimodder

Mass Effect 1

The series seems to be really popular, everyone loves mass effect 2 but i thought the fighting mechanics in 1 were terrible.

18. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Yeah but the roleplaying/story part of ME2 came a distant second to the combat. ME1 is the better more memorable game imho.

Last edited: 10 Feb 2012
  19. Joey Propane

Joey Propane What's a Dremel?

Battlefield 3.

Only works half the time, and when it does it's ruined by bugs and stupid developer decisions (I swear to god there isn't a person in the world I want to punch more than the one who gave the OK for the flashlights and laser pointers...).

Oh, and Battlelog.... heavens above if they don't get that working properly soon the whole game is being uninstalled and burned in a demonic summoning ceremony.

20. Whindog

Whindog What's a Dremel?

Overlord

Game so boring.....I tried and tried....but it never got me excited or interested. :s

Fable........

Was fun....but the fact that every time you reentered an area every enemy re spawns.....so annoying and frustrating for a completionist like myself.