1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL What does your BT username mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by Shirty, 2 Mar 2012.

1. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Mine means absolutely nothing (that I know of).
    30 11 at the end is my birthday :)

IIRC KidMod had that same avatar a few months ago...

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

An edited version of that avatar was used by the bit-tech folding team members during a past Chimps Challenge, to indicate to the rest of the forum that they were taking part in the event :)

3. Constructacon

Constructacon Constructing since 1978

I like to build things and Con are the first 3 letters of my name. It also helps that I like Transformers too :D As for my User Title....... well just have a stab at how old I am.

Hmmmm. Maybe I should change that Christmas avatar back to my usual Deceptacon logo.

4. penryn 2 hertz

penryn 2 hertz I'm not a science fiction writer...

My username explained (penryn) was the Intel code name for the 2007/2008 "Tick" of Intel's Tick-Tock cycle which shrunk Merom to 45 nanometers. The term Penryn is sometimes used to refer to all 45 nm chips with the Core architecture. (2) from the Core 2 branding (hertz) unit of frequency witch a microprocessor operates.

5. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

You should ask a mod to change it, i'm sure if you beg and plead, you may gain your wish, well it's worth a try. ;)

Mine means http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribble

aka M87, NGC4486, HAR1

This is the interweb it does alot of good to be paranoid. :D I have this urge to type alot alot alot :eyebrow: :p ;)

6. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

So your real name is Matt Unicorn is it? ;)

Mine, well it means I might acknowledge you if you use it :)

JBond likes this.
  7. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Mine has changed over the years, used to be George.Yoda since my name is George and Yoda is awesome, then it become although I think in the odd instance, it was GeorgeYoda since some sites don't allow dots in the username.
    Then a couple of years ago (probably when I was around 15 or so) a friend and I wanted to make a company called Storm Computers.
    So it became George.Storm, until I tried signing up for another site which didn't allow the dot, and so it became GeorgeStorm :)

8. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Yes Unicorn Matt you have said that alot

I never use the same name on other forums and I belong to alot

My username has a few meanings one being I'm a bit of a devil :naughty: :D I've been told that alot :lol:

JBond likes this.
  9. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Mine is really boring......

It was on a extra piece of paper to a game I think they changed the keybord controls from when the manual was printed.

10. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

When anyone writes alot, I see this:

[​IMG]

Pliqu3011 likes this.
  11. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Should have gone to spec savers :p

12. dancingbear84

dancingbear84 error 404

Ah the alot I remember him. I used to have one as a pet, but my dog ate him one day along with my homework!

JBond likes this.
  13. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

Mine is my Amateur Radio callsign one of my other hobbies

14. Sarakon

Sarakon The German

I was called Little_N@zi by my friends as I am german and stuck with that a while, but got bored of it and it was not really appropriate...so I was going through an ancient cheatbook database and came across Sarakon. I really liked the name an stuck with it. In some Games also SarakonGT when the name is taken. Adapted to GT from cars....

15. Unicorn

Do you mind me asking how you pronounce it? Is it "Golf Oscar Uniform Delta Golf" (which would seem to make no sense to me) or "goo-dog"?

I also go by "Uniform November India" in games like Insurgency, BF2142 and COD. It's the phonetic spelling of "Uni". I mostly use that one for Insurgency though.

Same here. Say what you want guys, but it's a stupid mistake to make, especially when people on this forum (yeah, I'm not the only one) have corrected other people for typing it as one word so many times. I don't see what's so hard about typing "a lot" when you know that's how it's supposed to be written. Sorry if I sound like I'm going on about it all the time, but at least make an effort to type legibly. Unless you're actually dyslexic, I see no excuse other than lazeness for forums being dominated with illiterate posts. If that makes me a bad person, sobeit. Hopefully some of you guys agree with what I'm saying and appreciate that I'm attempting to help, by bettering peoples understanding of English and how to write it properly.

Last edited: 3 Mar 2012
  16. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

^^That last word should be properly. I don't mean to go on, but for the sake of the English language I feel I should point out this spelling mistake.

edit:good boy

17. Unicorn

Quite right you are too, thanks for pointing it out. I'm sprawled across three chairs in the control room of the Odyssey, with a crappy Trust keyboard in my lap, and I'm not being the least bit careful about my typing because this thing sucks.

Anyway, I just don't want people starting to berate me for doing something that I'm only doing to help others. The one and only tag this thread has is a perfect example of the sort of immaturity that makes me :sigh: and :rolleyes:

18. krazykid035

krazykid035 Entrepreneur

Dancingbear... hmm some other kind of website comes to mind....

My name came from the initial launch of Aol Instant messenger (AIM) in 1997. I just typed in krazy and it suggested krazykid035. Why not. Have had it for a decade +

And lol to the tags.

19. TraumaticHug

TraumaticHug What's a Dremel?

My one, that I now use all the time as I have yet to come across anyone else using it, is an anagram of Thaumaturgic.

I created it when I made my first mage in WoW (took him all the way to level 5 i think), was trying to think of something magic-y, and used Terry Pratchett's measurement of magic, a Thaum. My previous name, QuestionSleep (shortened to Z?) turned up everywhere so I had to chuck it. Though I am stuck with it for my Steam username.

I tend to use anagram generators when trying to come up with names. My main character in Guild Wars, Eerily Mechanical, is an anagram of my RL name.

20. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

I must admit i've put worse in tags ;) but i'm not responsible for that, and who is ever responsible for that :thumb:

Have you ever used a G19 it takes missing letters to another level whilst typing, i can type a whole sentence, look back and letters will just be missing. :eeek: ;)

Wait i saw something and thought of you http://www.amazon.com/Accoutrements-Magical-Unicorn-Mask-Creepy/dp/B0070QMUFA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330816599&sr=8-1

:D :naughty: ;)