1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics 2ghz 680??

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by feathers, 27 Mar 2012.

1. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

Or at least add an emoticon :p

2. feathers

feathers Minimodder

Ok, when you put it like that then I get it. Yes, we are not all the same.

Noted for future reference.

:)

3. feathers

feathers Minimodder

OMG! I actually didn't realise I hadn't done that. Just gone back and looked now and as you say, there is no smiley. So actually I can see now how that might have looked to some especially if they don't know me very well. I tend to be a clowny fool even outside of bit tech.

Well it seems I actually fecked up pretty bad on this one. To me it was just my usual flippant jokey nature but reading back it does look more like a dig at 2gb users.

4. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

I thought it was clearly a piss taake especially with the 8gb bit. In couyrt they always use the 'reasonable person' rule and in this casean a reasonable person would be someone who knows their hardware and would assume it wasn't a serious post based on the specs given. But feather's....:worried:

..... You're a towel. Wink wink, nudge nudge. Insert appropriate emoticon here.

5. noizdaemon666

Yay smiley face :D lol

I guessed you were joking when I read the 2GHz 8GB bit but I guess it coulod be construed differently.

Anyway, now we're all friends again :)D) who's going to try and get their 680 to 2GHz?? lol

6. feathers

feathers Minimodder

Reported for calling me a towel.

I think that's it isn't it, different people interpret in different ways. I think it would have been better with a smiley but even then it could still have been taken as a dig at 2gb 680 owners.

I am still leaning towards buying a 2gb 680. I don't have sufficient monies at this time and I will have to take off the waterblocks and ram sinks when I sell my 560Ti's.

7. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

You may want to get hold of a GTX 580 Classified, as I have just posted some benchmarks of Heaven benchmark with my Classifieds in the GTX 680 owners club.

You maybe very surprised, with the results. ;)

8. noizdaemon666

Aren't the Classifieds still more expensive than the 680? Though very close, the 680 still wins.....just.

9. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Not if he goes on to the EVGA forum and gets a second hand one.
    Also EVGA will have a lot of B Stock from the Step ups. So you can get a bargain.:)

10. noizdaemon666

Hadn't thought of that. Why do I have no money!? :waah:

11. thetrashcanman

thetrashcanman Angel headed hipsters

Mine are for Sale :thumb:

12. noizdaemon666

Even if they were free, I couldn't take one. It'd cost too much to set up a watercooling system lol

Apparently I might be able to get £50 a week every other week in a few months time to upgrade my system. It seems my incessant talk of upgrades has worn down the fiancee lol

Tags: