1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Just bought beats

Discussion in 'General' started by kol, 2 Apr 2012.

1. Deders

Deders Modder

Last edited: 2 Apr 2012
  2. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL.

3. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

ignore

4. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Exactly.

Yup :)

5. Akkatha

Akkatha *SCREECH!* /run away.

The Beats brand is partnered with Monster...... who are the same guys who will sell you an HDMI cable for 10 times the normal cost quoting things like 'better signal quality' on the packaging. As you're on a tech forum you should know why this is bad, so imagine just how good their cans are.

I'm a live sound engineer. I work for a fairly large company with some fairly large clients. I'm paid for my ears. I can tell you now those things are TERRIBLE. We got given some for free when we did an event for them. They got given away fairly quickly after one listen.

If you want my opinion do yourself a favour and buy some Sennheiser HD25's. I've relied on them for years, they sound great (as in, a FLAT response) and they are resiliant enough to withstand everyday use. You cant go wrong with them!

6. Uxon

Uxon Minimodder

I'd also give my vote to Sennheisers, anything 'branded' or with celebrity endorsement is going to cost at least twice what it's really worth. :\

7. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

You do realise the the person who started this has not even replied once....I'm thinking this is a wind up

Ignore /thread