1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me setup a potition to get the parents of this child Hung.

Discussion in 'General' started by cerbrus2, 18 Apr 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cerbrus2

cerbrus2 What's a Dremel?

Somebody posted this you tube video onto facebook, And my Misses saw it and Went absolutly nuts. And So did I i think this is absolutly discusting to allow this to go on, and film it because they think this is funny.

The parents of this child should Be Hung for filming this, The child is clearly in pain and screaming for help. And actualy takes matters into his own hands by trying to hit the cat. A natural reaction.

As a Father of a 1 month old, And a cat and dog owner. I fined it very important for my children to grow up to respect animals.

Now there is something rather wrong with this video on a number of reasons. Why is this Child allowed to play with a cat In an agressive manner, as lets face it Cats will normaly run from children due to there nature, Why is the cat Allowed near the child. And why the hell do the parents or gardians of this child at the time think it is funny to Film the event rather than seperate the child and cat from each other.

I wont post the video as a embeded player just add the link to it. So that if you wish to you can watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XMIhL63KPxw&fb_source=message

I am asking for anyone in the knowledge to help me setup some sort of action groupe as it where. The parents or gardian of this child Are just sick and twisted to allow this to happen.

2. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Give this to 4Chan. They love cats, shouldn't be too hard for them to track them down..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Seriously; you want to gather the pitchforks and torches because of something you saw in a 27-second video on the internet? If you feel that strongly about it, I recommend that you attempt to open a dialogue with the family involved. If you sit down and talk to them, you might learn that there is more to the story, and that they aren't a bunch of cat-hating, child abusing monsters.

Alternatively, forward the video to the Daily Mail.

4. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

5. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Can we be a bit less daily mail please?

Moving to general.

6. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

True, would be better if we knew the whole story- should there be one. Either way, it's still pretty nasty.

7. Rhydian

Rhydian What's a Dremel?

The baby refused to take the thorn out of the lions paw.

8. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

I think I know where Unicorn's gone: he's seen posts like these and gone off the deep end. There are a variety of abusive and tasteless things I'd love to post, but suffice to say I hope English isn't your first language.

As for the content of the video, seeing as a common house cat poses little to no serious threat to a child and the parents were at least supervising the two I can at most disagree with their parenting techniques. Abusive monsters deserving to be hung? Laughable. I'd be scared to see how many other parents would be eligible for a hanging for similar lapses in judgement. As a father yourself I highly doubt every choice you will make as a parent will be agreeable with the rest of the world, it'd be wise to remember this before criticizing others.

9. Zener Diode

Zener Diode User Title

Who said the parents filmed it? It could be anybody, a sister or something.

10. dancingbear84

dancingbear84 error 404

A few things,
    1. I am a parent
    2. I am a pet owner
    3. I think that it is wrong to have put this on t'internet

As a parent to a toddler and pre-schooler I am constantly telling my kids, no, no, no, no, no, no. Don't do that, don't pull the dogs tail, don't pick the cat up, don't run round the house in Mummy's heels, don't climb over the arms of the chairs. etc etc
    As kids, they don't listen but they will learn from their mistakes, it is human nature after all. And whilst I think allowing the episode in the clip to escalate was wrong, you do not know the events leading up to it, the kid could have been pulling the cat's tail all day. My toddler tried to pull our cat off the window sill by her tail, fortunately one of us clocked it and stopped her.
    Yes posting it on the net is wrong, I also think that someone, whoever was filming should have intervened, but I think that the child will be more respectful of the cat in future.
    Being a parent is an incredibly hard job, one where you are convinced you are right, and one where everyone else thinks you are wrong.

11. docodine

docodine killed a guy once

The biggest mystery here is cerbrus2's capitalization style :lol:

Yeah but seriously who cares. The kid just learned not to hit the cat, no lasting damage was done to either the cat or the kid. A smack from a baby isn't animal abuse, a bite or scratch from a cat isn't horrendous parenting.

BUT YEAH THE PARENTS SHOULD BE HUNG

12. cerbrus2

cerbrus2 What's a Dremel?

Request to lock topic due to the complete Sick and twisted people who have posted here.

If you think that staging a fight between a kid and a cat is just a bad parenting decision, then I hope you dont have any of your bad "parenting" decisions.

The cat in the beggining of the film is biting the childs ear, when the child screams the cat run off only to be picked up and thrown back at the child again to let the fight continue between the two. Bad parenting decision?

you lot make me phisicaly sick.

13. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

The door's that way. *points at Log Out button*

14. Canon

Canon Reformed

I'm just being an arse here, I know but......the real bad parenting decision was not checking your spelling homeworks.

JBond likes this.
  15. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

/dogperson
    I think the obvious solution here is that people shouldn't own cats, the terrible monsters they are.
    /dogperson

16. FuzzyOne

FuzzyOne

17. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

I'm stupidly ignoring my own 'Don't feed the troll' mantra here, but I'll just say this before departing - anyone noticed the youtube user, cerbrus2's, comments on that page re. cutting eyelids off & sleeping tablets?

Listen, cerbrus2 - if you wanna choose to let yourself get wound up by some dross on youtube then go right ahead, go to town in the comments there, but I think you've made a bit of a misjudgement if you think you're going to find more than one or two people on bit-tech who are going to support the kind of toss you've produced in relation to that video. How's your petition going?

18. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Might be better off cancelling his internet service entirely.

Welcome to the internet, where people are free to share and express thoughts and ideas which you may find utterly incomprehensible!

19. Landy_Ed

Landy_Ed Combat Novice

Well exactly. They even let me on it, and I don't understand me either!

20. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

I'm still twitching at the thread title, paintings are hung, people are hanged

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.