1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide skitzab1 live stream modding. 0ne on 0ne modding tutorials

Discussion in 'Modding' started by skitzab1, 29 Apr 2012.

1. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

It starts coming out of places it shouldn't, like all over your motherboard.

At least you've learned to edit. Good job.:thumb:

2. skitzab1

skitzab1 What's a Dremel?

what u dont have controle over pumps .

have u not herd of clamps and seals

i mod with my brain i don't use computer programs like CAD.

if u spend hours working out your designee in digital form to see if thay are gonig to work where is the fun in that (and you could probly be 1/2 way thrue your mod alredy) why evan bother making it..

the computer just said it will work out

i do mods to see if I can pull it off not some CAD program !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hay man i can count past 1 can a COMPUTER ???????????

Last edited: 1 May 2012
  3. Mosquito

Mosquito Just 'Plane' Crazy

lol, that's a binary joke :lol:

4. skitzab1

:thumb: someone using ther brain !

at least we know u can count past 1 :idea:

5. The_Crapman

:sigh: Where do i begin? You asked "what happens when water cant find any ware to go ?" and if my previous answer didn't suffice, then the alternative is now where. If the water can't find anywhere to go, it will go no where.

And where did all that CAD stuff come from? I didn't mention it and have never used it. When I did my antec kuhler 620 mod i didn't even draw up a design, I just thought carefully about what needed to go where and how then did it.

And , well, yes. It may come as a surprise to you but computers can count past 1. In fact, one's been used to calculate Pi to 10 trillion decimal places. Can you do that?

6. skitzab1

this!

come on man get to 2 will u or am i talking to a "bot"

and i didn't ask u what happens to water when its got no war to go .....

i said....

ill say one thing what happens when water cant find any ware to go ??????????????????????????????

use your your head More than worrying about spelling and grammar

in other words if i close of the res other than an entry point.

then the water has no ware els to go but thrue the lines ow look at that i just counted to 2 :lol:

7. The_Crapman

Jesus you really are a retard. May god have mercy on your soul. *spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch*

8. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

Come on, this is a little childish, leave the guy alone.

He has some good unboxings on Youtube, and looking through his completed mods, I'd try not to judge this on spelling and grammar.

I think it might be time to call this thread a day, but really, no need to flame him.

9. Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow aka "Panda"

Skitzab1 please read my entire post and do not take it the wrong way. I am not trying to insult you, but your spelling and grammar has room to improve. I think that is the main reason so many forum members are upset. Another reason why some members are upset is that you posted duplicate threads across the forum. This is a big tech forum, but you only need to make 1 thread for a particular project. The forums are organized well enough that a given project only really fits into one category.

As for all the hate, the best way to get them to shut up is to prove it. Just keep on going with your project and keep posting pictures. If others are just trash talking your command of the English language, just post pictures so they have nothing to complain about.

Keep up the work, and don't let others get you down. Brushing up on your English and taking the time to run a post through a spell checker before hand will save you a lot of grief.

Also as crazy as it sounds I see how his water loop could work. Even though his diagram isn't very detailed it is enough to see how it is feasible. I am curious to see how it all turns out. As long as the first reservoir is sealed air tight, it will work just fine.

10. skitzab1

thank you..... so is he the only one that cant count past 1 or is he a bot lolz

11. The_Crapman

My anger and point is that this cretin is taking credit for other peoples work! I mean come on! Are we really expected to beleive the same person who drew these 2 designs?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also he claims that he's never done a project log before in one thread, then posts a ridiculous cascade of pics you'd expect to find in a full log in another. He's apparently spent £100k on parts and at 29 that's a frickin shed load of money per year in his working life.

He claims he writes his own bios, yet can't even write english. He says he's been modding over 10 years and doing a HTPC scratch build, then puts a picture up of a mid tower case with a few panels missing/covered up in paint which is neither of those things. Starts a thread about not being able to get sponsors yet now has one in a project log that does braided cable extentions, but wait, he's doing cable brading too?

For the love of god people he's a fraud and should be removed from this place like sh it from a shoe!

12. PabloFunky

PabloFunky What's a Dremel?

The_Crapman,

I also noticed various inconsistencies and the 100K thing etc etc etc.

I felt i did not want to moan, so have decided to avoid posting on this thread, well apart from this one of course.

13. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Ok guys, time to calm down.

Firstly, The Crapman, consider yourself lucky you're not earning yourself a ban for post 47 in this thread. That's completely unacceptable language and treatment of a fellow forum member. I'd remind you that this forum has an ignore function, you are free to use it judiciously.

Secondly, skitzab1, I'd encourage you to read some forum etiquette guides. I recognise that you're making a contribution to the forum and that's fantastic, thank you for doing so. That said, dyslexia isn't a great excuse for poor spelling and grammar in this day and age. Write responses in Word (or any good browser) and it will help you correct spelling (and to an extent, grammar). Furthermore, things like double posting and posting responses such as just "lol" as you did in another thread really isn't appreciated by anyone. Take the time to make all of your posts more intelligible, and to make all of them as constructive as your best ones, and you'll be valued by many.

Also, please don't increase the size of your font past the default. It's just uncalled for.

Sea Shadow likes this.
  14. Sea Shadow

Sea Shadow aka "Panda"

I hadn't seen the other threads, it's a shame that such things may be occurring. Such inconsistent imagery definitely gives reason to raise an eyebrow, however I will not go and accuse someone. When I'm in the groove I make some pretty sloppy drawings, but in the end it all turns out for the better. It's a shame that the forums have come to this. On the bright side there seems to be a flurry of new posts :D Even if it is the result of someone stirring up the hornets nest.

15. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

As I said, just give the fella a chance. It not really fair when someone comes to display their work, and they get met by this. Makes forums seem a bit unwelcoming doesn't it? :eyebrow:

16. The_Crapman

Sorry everyone. I'll get back in my box now:(

17. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

Inconsistencies and weak spelling/grammar aside, I think a fair bit of the negative feeling towards the OP has been generated by the attitude of the posts and the sense of entitlement he displayed in his rant in the feedback forum.

In my opinion (and everyone is entitled to theirs too), a new member arriving in a flurry of angsty, poorly thought out posts - completely unbefitting the 'usual' style on the forums - is bound to attract some degree of frustration. Spelling is by no means a valid means of judging someone, but spamming or posting nonsense probably is.

I know at least two mods have directly intervened already, and I'm sure the OP has featured in behind the scenes moderator communications, so I would just see how things pan out and trust that if action needs to be taken, it will.

Edit: it took me bloody ages to type that post. :D

18. skitzab1

im retarted....you started it by jumping to conclusions ..

all u had to do is eather ask(As this is what this thread is about and im here for ...... or do a little reserch.........................

dude im just going to stop.....................

:wallbash: go away and leave my thread

19. skitzab1

thanks guys as long as it stays like this ill keep doing it :)

thats all i ask :) but for now i have to get some sleep :)

20. Plodder

Plodder What's a Dremel?

For starters @ skitzab1, keep on modding :) I'm sure theres lots of people that can get help from seeing your skype broadcasts and vids.
    Advice and pics are great but you can't beat seeing work in progress if you are about to tackle something you've never done before.

On to the subject of spelling (this is not aimed at op), spell checkers will only be effective up to a point, depending entirely on your lvl of dyslexia. For example try typing some random letters and see what suggestions your spell checker comes up with, then imagine you can't read to well.

On the subject of his multiple posts, bad grammar and whatever else, its not anywhere near as bad as the gang mentalilty i am sensing in some of these posts. Its like the starting of a lynch mob rather than a thread on a forum.

If you dont like his spelling and grammar then dont read it is my advice.