1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Scirocco

Scirocco Boobs, I have them, you lose.

Having the most wonderful girlfriend in the entire world. The long distance sucks, but I picked up some flat rate boxes from the Post Office to start mailing small things so I won't need to move them in August.

2. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Just sold an old wardrobe for £50, lovely jubbly.

3. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

Most of my assignments = Complete

Exams look less terrifying although are pretty horrible still, My inability to create music seems to have passed.

Im still not doing great with the thought of producing a friends mixtape, its defiantely going to sound more proffesional than him singing into an ipod touch to some monotone drum sound from youtube though.

If anything if he moved onto another smaller project studio to create a demo its making his way up :p

4. bulldogjeff

bulldogjeff The modding head is firmly back on.

Just knowing that I have some really great friends

5. jammy_fred

jammy_fred Minimodder

Papiss Cissé
    [​IMG]

6. DeadP1xels

Holy crap that was amazing :O

still this one is better

7. October

October Mariachi Style

In my field of work there aren't too many jobs available, however I applied for one on Monday, am going to finish applying for a second tonight, a friend passed on my CV to her boss who is currently headhunting, and a certain TV show just emailed asking for my updated CV to give to the camera hods for an upcoming 6 month shoot. I've never felt so employable!

8. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

9. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

This little fella, who is always happy to see me when I get home :) & as of tomorrow can take him out for walks everyday :).

[​IMG]

10. DeadP1xels

That is the most awesome dog i have ever seen ever....

Looks an intresting breed what is it?

Got my assignment back today in big bold letters and multiply underlined it said "Firstly this a huge improvement over your previous essay".

I completed all the issues with it so im really happy i've done well with it! its worth 50% of one of the modules so fingers crossed.

11. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

Four days with the girlfriend! :rock:

And I get to see her over her birthday, so I can actually give her the presents on the day, rather than having to give them to her a few weeks early/late!

Plus scan is picking up my FX8120 to test soon, so I might have a working machine by the middle of the month too! Things are starting to look up! :clap:

12. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Being told that I won't have to be move from a department that I genuinely love working on an am one of the bet at to one that I utterly hate. Relief in waves.

13. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Finally started submitting my PhD manuscript for review to my supervisor and editors. 27 days and counting until it's all over.

14. Tribble

Tribble Steals Avatars

I've been getting more and more unwell over the last couple of months, i know my thyroid is out, because i know the symptoms, i've had hashi's for well over 10 years, i haven't been this ill in 6 years, saw my endo 2 years ago, because i've been well, till now.

Trying to get a GP to put my t4 up, but my bloods are told in the ref range (ft4 has dropped) hits the scream button, that is because i'm not normal, i know that :D So the GP says they'll have to talk to the endo first :waah: 3 days i wait, i put my t4 up any way, can't wait any more, so why is it awesome, endo looks at my bloods and tells GP to put my t4 up, yay and gives me appointment for next week. :thumb:

15. DeadP1xels

Went to a Uni today for a lecture on a new programming lanuage im doing a foundation degree and i have the option for the third year to go to University to get the full degree or i can go somewhere local, really intresting stuff there!.

Im not sure how i felt about it, on my way in i saw some accomidation that was really dark dingy and horribly depressing.

With the stress of Uni and my lack of control over money i could imagine it would drive me over the edge living in a place like that, brown net curtains (i sound like a woman) chipped paint and no sign of other life there.

I could drive an hour and a half to get there, im not sure if it would be everyday of the week but really being there and getting involved i felt like i was missing out on Uni life a little bit, im not the greatest in gaining new mates so i think that would be my biggest issue.

Even though finicially and physically its not ideal to rent accomidation by the university

Enlightened today!

16. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

17. SuicideNeil

[​IMG]

I'd pay to see that movie made...

18. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Picked up the exact match of Kitt's finish right off the shelf at O'Reilly's today. Already in a can, too. Haven't decided if there's gonna be a clear coat or not. May just wetsand it and then put a heavy layer of show car wax on it.

19. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

I'm taking the day off work to go and breathe petrol fumes, sit in the sun and watch some of the best motorsport this country has to offer!

I'm on a horse :lol:

Hint ;)

20. SuicideNeil