1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Food & Drink Bit-tech Smokers thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by Elton, 22 May 2012.

1. Zinfandel

Zinfandel Modder

Turns out I'm very naive!

Well... that's just outrageous. I am shocked and appalled.

2. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

So was I when I realised what a GIT he was :hehe:

3. debs3759

debs3759 Was that a warranty I just broke?

Amber Leaf mostly, with Richmond when I'm driving. And tobacco additives (of the green kind) when I'm in the mood :)

4. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

I smoke only non-filtered. I you're going to do it, do it right. I live in the US, but import all mine from Europe ( because they introduced this terrible 'fire safe' chemical coating to US cigarettes which tastes awful and leaves a film in your mouth, plus it's a LOT cheaper), mostly I smoke Gitanes or Astru.
    Occasionally I do cigars too. I favor box pressed Maduro or Oscuro types. Sometimes I'll have an Avanti sigaro toscano which has an anisey taste for something different.

5. Archtronics

Archtronics Minimodder

Benson & Hedges silver here.

6. Ljs

Ljs Modder

Golden Virginia duty free style. If I run out of that I get Cutters Choice (which I actually prefer). Pound shop filters and papers do just fine, the filters are actually better than more expensive brands.

I don't like 'proper' cigarettes anymore as they taste dry and full of chemicals. Tried an e-cigarette a few times and its seemed OK but not overally satisfying.

Have half heartedly attempted to give up a few times but it is dreadful. I go really fuzzy and can't concentrate (after a day or so). This lasted until I had a cigarette a few days later and apparently can last indefinately.

I probably smoke about 15ish a day, but I used to smoke quite a lot more...

Partial to a cigar on occasion, but probably less than once a year.

I also make sure I try and skip a day every now and then just so I can remember the last day I went without a cigarette.

7. shrop

shrop El Jefe of Sleeving

Drum Gold with Chills 'Single Width,' papers, no filters.

8. Puk

Puk (A shrewd and knavish sprite)

I use to only smoke Lucky Strikes, but when they hit £5 for 20 i quit, now they're like £6.50? sod that! I still miss it. Gave up the Holland holidays too lately :(

9. Big_malc

Big_malc Minimodder

10. xXSebaSXx

xXSebaSXx Minimodder

Cowboy killers for me (Marlboro Reds) and the occasional Romeo & Juliet when one of my Cuban friends manages to sneak some of them through customs. :D

11. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Here is your coat, sir. The door is down the hall to the right.

:D

12. specofdust

specofdust Banned

Folks, can we please avoid mention of the thing which comes between yellow and blue, what with it being explicitly against the forum rules and everything? We're not here to condemn or condone what you do in your own free time, but there are limits to what is permissible discussion on the forums, and this thread isn't far off.

13. Canon

Canon Reformed

My brother asked me to pick up some menthols for him two months ago, ever since then I've been on menthol superkings. Before that it was a choice of Richmond superkings, JPS Blue (black when I could get them) or Chesterfield reds.

14. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Ooooo not had a JPS Black in years, I bet they'd rip my throat out now lol

15. Canon

Canon Reformed

I often walk up the road with my JPS blacks, Lotus renault jacket, with my olympus camera to go and use my delonghi.

If you get it, +rep.

Last edited: 22 May 2012
    Elton likes this.
  16. Akkatha

Akkatha *SCREECH!* /run away.

Golden Virginia, Blue Rizla and what used to be Swan slim filters but are now OCB ones as I can't get Swan here for love nor money!

Practically impossible to give up here. You can smoke in every bar and 50g of tobacco costs me about £3 all in.

17. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

For quite a few years I was a Marlboro Reds man, but one night when I was working I ran out. Got sold a pack of Lambert & Butler duty free and don't smoke any other real cigarettes. Though I smoke rollies now and due to money I smoke Goldleaf. Which took some getting used too. I'd smoke DRUM but it costs too much.

25grams lasts me about a week dependent on what I'm doing. Smoked loads today as I was with other smokers and I was at a Birthday Party xD (My nephews) Need to buy some more tomorrow now!

18. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Golden Virginia here, with small green Rizla and Swan extra slim filter tips.

19. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

I gave up when I was 25 cause I was coughing a lot also my grandad died of lung cancer....... at the end he was so bad he was begging to die.

Smoking is a dying habit.

20. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Huh, turns out I did not expect many smokers here.

Guess I was wrong. :D At any rate, I just roll with cigars. Cigarettes (unless they're hand rolled) aren't my thing. My choice of Cigars? Alec Bradley's selection aren't bad, although tney're generally maduro in taste.

Montecristo no. 2? Hell yeah! My favorites have to be the medium Jamie Garcia and My Father cigars. Those never fail me. Yup I'm poor.