1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress First casemod: Project ROG Meets Lian Li - Lian Li A10B - Finished 30/5-12

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Cown, 4 Mar 2012.

1. Cown

Cown Minimodder

Thanks mate, glad you like it :)

I bought it from a danish modding site www.webdanes.dk

I don't know where you can get it, but I think it's pretty common, maybe someone else could share some information about that :)

2. bluc

bluc What's a Dremel?

What is the stuff you call "foil" is it vinyl wrap? Also what type of edge mould did you use on the cable pass through cut outs? Where can I buy it? Looks great cheers:thumb:

3. Williz

Williz Minimodder

Very nice mod! Did you have problems with your Camera to start with? Cause the Red looks very pink and I was going to say it didn't look very ROG :p But looks like halfway through you have fixed it and the pictures actually look red :D

4. Cown

Cown Minimodder

The foil is from a german company:

http://www.d-c-fix-shop.de/produktbereich/deko-folien-selbstklebend.html

-

Like I said above :D the edgeprotection is from danish Webdanes: http://webdanes.dk/shop/kantbeskyttelse-1m-1774p.html

I don't know where to buy it in the UK or US , since it's not an option I would choose lol :D

Thanks mate :D I was actually using the camera off of my HTC Sensation phone and it sucked BAAAD! It gave me some whining on other forums where I've shared this log, so I went out and invested in a new REAL camera, making the pictures alot better! I'll ad this to the intro on the OP, so I'll clear up the confusion :D

5. James'Mods

James'Mods Mad Man Modder

Thank you Cown. Very informative. I am also considering a rubber edge trim, but it seems the one you've it's easy to work with.

6. Cown

Cown Minimodder

Yup, it was very easy, it folds nicely as well as it has good grip :)

7. krussellusaf

krussellusaf What's a Dremel?

Great work! That looks slick. I'm not a huge fan of the windo showing part of the drive bays but that's just me. Your work is top notch!

8. Cown

Cown Minimodder

Thanks mate, glad you like it :)