1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other General Battlefield 3 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 8 Feb 2011.

1. Achilleas.k

Achilleas.k Minimodder

Digi sucks at everything Battlefield related since forever.

Discuss.

2. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

I see what you did there.. :p Don't make me run you down with repair tool and knife only! ;)

3. PauloWhysalli

PauloWhysalli Confused.com

4. Achilleas.k

Achilleas.k Minimodder

BRING IT.
    (I sense much raping in my sessions tonight - and I predict I'll be on the receiving end)

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Digi was kickin ass and takin names with his old rig.

God knows how good he is with decent FPS... Also, Instagib mode Cheesecake.

6. Digi

Lol Elton, get your ass in gear you ain't **** neither!

You can see some of that own in the following battlereport from earlier including 3-4 knifes on dom in 2 mins! Sorry Dom..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/36798895/1/236891345/

7. Elton

I've been too busy to play lately. But we know when I'm in the zone, we have some hilarious laughs.

I'll be on tomorrow! Telltale, Digi, Dom. And everyone else, get on! You're laggy friend from across the sea is back!

8. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

Well I'll try and be on tomorrow, getting back from London late and getting up at 5 may be an issue.

Still I'll do my best. I need a bit more disingenuous American lovin' in my life.

9. Elton

Tell me about it, I'm practically nocturnal these days. A holiday though means I'll finally be back on BF3. :D And who ever said I love you?? :lol:

10. Digi

Good to hear Elton! I'm actually quite disappointed I didn't fraps some of that TDM from yesterday, I literally pulled off so many bonafide shots n knife kills even I was wondering if I had hacks installed..

11. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Has anyone else noticed an increase in kids spamming in game chat in pubs, instead of PTFO, recently?

I might just be the server that we choose to play on, but there's a lot more whining about player X using aimbots (instead of congratulating their skillz,) and OMG X gun noob, where X is whatever they just got mown down by.

I was Green Hill Zoning it up on Grand Bazaar last night (everyone on Mumble knows when I'm using the SEGA,) and someone on the opposite team spent half the match bitching about noobs using shotguns. It's CQB, but whatever. Switch out to the AEK - HB - Fore grip, go on a rampage, nothing.

I don't usually read the chat unless we've pushed them back into the spawn (last time I held back at one of the mid flags to with a few others, to give them a sporting chance, whilst typing out Pokémon lyrics,) but it just seems so.. pointless.

Last edited: 4 Jul 2012
  12. Achilleas.k

Achilleas.k Minimodder

I honestly think people write scripts that automatically say "X noob" in chat whenever they die from weapon X.
    Some variants of the script add hackusations into the mix. You know, for fun.

13. Telltale Boy

Telltale Boy Designated CPC Jetwhore

I know what you mean Silver and it can really take the fun out of the game, especially if you've just had a particularly skillful moment. That German guy Homerun last night seemed to particularly enraged. He stuck it out most of the night and didn't stop once.

14. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I will admit that I'll come back with those, but it's usually only to annoy those whom have already yelled out "OMGZ, GTFO SHOTGUN NUB." or similar, what usually makes it nicer is that it's F2000 users who I only ever see with Grips and Heavy Barrels or MP7 users with laser sights and one-button Mighty mice.

Those who get accused of hacks? I might sometimes mutter "Lolhax" into the public chat, but it'll be after ridiculous shots several times over. I never really mean it anyhow, not unless it's a genuine hacker, in which case i'm more aggressive than the usual "Lolhax" comment.

15. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

we should have a rule on the BT server, that if someone starts raging, we all specifically target that person.

16. Achilleas.k

Achilleas.k Minimodder

I thought we already did that? Was it just me? :worried:

17. .//TuNdRa

.//TuNdRa Resident Bulldozer Guru

I already single out people who complain too much. Admittedly; I'll complain if everyone seems to be using shotguns or the like, but pay me no heed. I usually complain without thinking.

18. Sarakon

Sarakon The German

I was playing with the clan on our clan server against some other guys and they just kept on complaining that we camp and cheat (definition of camping: running around to get behind them and jab a knife in their back)
    We all had coms, so obviously we where going to play more tactical. In the end it was 4 of us against 7 of them in rush. People just go to the chat way to quickly instead of just playing the game.

19. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

+1 :D

20. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

Last edited: 4 Jul 2012