1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New BF3 server - community funded.

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by Rogan, 15 Feb 2012.

1. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

Yep, you're right.

2. Lassar

Lassar Lean Mean Fighting Machine !

Who are Ziip? I hear them mentioned a lot....

3. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Only select donators :thumb:

4. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

We're a gaming community that has a crossover with Bit-Tech through members here on the forums. We tend to focus on hardcore mode moreso than normal. Always have done if the choice is there since MoH.

5. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

That said it cannot be set by myself or Lassar with only limited access. We usually do our own thing even with random players. Only rule is no Tank etc when on a Conquest Map with such low numbers. Usually ask politely and or C4 them.

On another note. We had TDM running this evening. Got quite busy and then died later on in the night as per usual.

I perma banned two players. For swearing at players (Dannyman) Obv cant post the word but it began with a C. In anycase I warned them for language he continued I kicked him. I believe then another player pipped in. I kicked him straight off the bat before he could say anything else offensive.

Both returned to have a go. So I banned them. I gave them fair warning before doing so.

6. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

You have no idea what you are talking about.

I called youu that a few days ago, but you did deserve it though - knifing me at the beginning of gun master! Swearing yes and abuse no.

But Danny does have a propensity to go for those box cutter kills that can upset non-laid-back people. If you go trolling, it's going to attract flak. I made a retared atempt at a retard magnet and was called a "bitch camper", dispite 1) showing them where I was and, 2) taking them down with the Magnum. Pro-Camping F T W for the raging :D

7. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

There is a difference when a friend on mumble swears at another, knowing that it was all in good fun, but this person quite frankly typed it in All Chat, I warned him for it and then he was banned.

Ultimately I feel it was deserved. Swearing at someone and having a laugh about it on voice chat is one thing. Swearing and generally being a deek is another.

8. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

Sounds like we need to get the mag pimping it out. (don't know if the mag does as i don't get this side of the atlantic we have MAXINUMpc lol)

9. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I don't think they will focus on it at all. The magazine being seperate from the forums.

10. brave758

brave758 Minimodder

:sigh:

11. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I havent bought the magazine in ages so I am not sure. I know they have articles in regards Folding, but not the rest of the community.

12. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

seems you forgot that the first batch of donators automatically got admin powers, and all of a sudden it was 'we dont want anymore donations'. So yeah, select donators, is right. Seems you don't know what you're talking about either.

13. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

Why do you always get confused?

14. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

Willing to donate again for when we need to renew. Is Rogan taking payments again or unconfirmed as of yet?

15. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

16. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

Someone just needs to set up a paypal account or use a personal one. Then everyone transfers funds.

17. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

I'm going to have a chat with the provider today about discounts and pricing.
    I will come back with the results and then we can look into raising funds.

18. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

Cheers mate, you're a legend! Even though I'm in Australia now I still want to contribute toward the server as I got so much use out of it whilst I was in the UK.

19. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Sweet, i can afford to donate this time around. As an admin i feel i should donate as well :)

20. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Server payment is next due on the 19/08/2012

We need to raise a total of £195.84 GBP to re-new the server for another 6 months.

If you wish to donate feel free to PM me and I will reply with a paypal address for collecting donations.

List of Donators:
    Votick - £25
    nchhabs - £20
    JamJester - £15
    thefriscokid - £25

Total: £85

Last edited: 15 Jul 2012
    Jester_612 likes this.