1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other General Battlefield 3 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 8 Feb 2011.

1. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

I've shot people point blank with an M9 when they had a AEK/M16 whatever, movement and aim will save your life in those situations. And yes, a USAS is only as good as the guy firing it - if he looks at his feet while he shoots he prolly ain't gonna kill much.

Getting me to rage is not easy and while your planting claymores I'll be putting my knife through your bumhole so bring it on Greg! We all know who will rage quit first! :naughty: :worried: :lol:

As I said, I shouldn't have to be walking around like a man with constipation because of one weapon that might or might not ever be there.

MY OPINION IS, they are a trash item that the game could do without but of course, I'll continue to keep an eye out because whether I like it or not, they are still a part of the game.

2. aLB_sCH1ZZO

aLB_sCH1ZZO What's a Dremel?

I can assure he plays that way...been following the guy a lot...:thumb:
    I never spot them either but I respect people who get me with them:wallbash:

[/QUOTE]Getting me to rage is not easy and while your planting claymores I'll be putting my knife through your bumhole so bring it on Greg! We all know who will rage quit first![/QUOTE]
    tag hunting...when???

Last edited: 18 Jul 2012
  3. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Ah but you see that's what I'm saying, if you and deadbolt go toe to toe, and one of you has the m9, the other the g18, guess who's gonna get their ass handed to them? There's a reason people use the machine pistols, and it's not because they think they are bad ass, it's because they are a lot easier to use and get quick kills with than with a non auto pistol.

Strangely enough, contrary to popular belief, I don't rage 'quit'. So think you might want to change the nickname a bit because it isn't 100% true ;) I think the odds of you sitting your fat ass down on my claymore is more likely than you getting a knife killing, knowing your run and gun style, so feel free :thumb:

4. Digi

Huh that seems to be some kind of paradox, rotty not rage quiting.. :s

[​IMG]

aLB_sCH1ZZO likes this.
  5. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Have a look at my quit %. Mine is 15%, yours is 17% :)

Oh I've just noticed, I need another 70 claymore kills for my second claymore medal (900 kills) :D

6. aLB_sCH1ZZO

aLB_sCH1ZZO What's a Dremel?

That can be "Server stopped responding" or "server timed out"
    Still happens to me a lot and I've never "rage quit",it's just a game!

7. Digi

I crash every single time I join first time, never worked that out yet. Otherwise it's rare I quit out of rage, just have a look through some of my last games, I've regularly been the only person in the team with a positive k/d and I'm still trucking on.. albeit with more swearing than usual. :)

8. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

Meh, either way, my quit% is no higher than average so yeah. Case in point;

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/38234666/1/

I don't quit unless there are five of the cpc regulars on one team, the teams are one sided and feel as if I'm the only one trying to cap flags. Other than that, I seldom quit on any of the servers I play on for the simple reason that I don't know the people on the opposite team, and it's less of a piss take as they aren't all on mumble and if they are working as a team, it's just by chance. I've played games where my team has lost by 500 tickets , but I still play on, if I'm able to get out of spawn etc. Otherwise, there's no point. Anyway, no point in trying to state my case as everyone seems to think I get stabbed, shout 'WOE IS MEEEE' and just leave. It's slightly more complicated than that.

9. Digi

I'm only pulling your chain, I see it as a fun little side-assignment to make things more fun, no animosity required.. :)

10. nchhabs

nchhabs www.twitch.tv/dracaXL

Deadbolt and I beat you all with Quit percentages of 7% and 8% respectively :p.

Jokes aside, I can't seem to find a mutual time to hop on CPC server with you guys; think most of the action happens around my 5am :(. I've been playing mostly around UK midday (Aus evenings) so maybe we'll get the chance for some intercontinental frag/lag this weekend... god I miss my UK uni internet. ^__^

11. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

I did say 'average' ;)

12. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

There's nothing average about either of us :naughty:(from what I've heard)

:D

13. Achilleas.k

Achilleas.k Minimodder

My quit percentage is 13%. My rage-quit percentage however is around 0%.
    It has been said that I am incapable of rage. No scientific explanation exists at this time.

14. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Not played for weeks, got bored and needed to get onto The Witcher 2.

Now I here talk of BF4 beta....

15. Jester_612

Jester_612 "Jammy..."

6% quits for me, suck on that *smug*.

Some good team gameplay here:

16. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

If anyone else feels they have a super duper quit ratio, feel free to enlighten us all and show off your e-peen, because you know, we really care :)

17. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Where can I find the server?! Is there a game tonight?

18. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Eat my 30% :D

Cheat quits, toilet quits, door quits, phone quits, knobs tking quits, server crash quits to name but a few. :lol:

19. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Longweight if your talking the CPC server details are in my signature. Join mumble also for some banter, swearing and general cussing.

There is a game every night. Whether we from CPC use our server or go on a different one.

20. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Going to join Mumble More from now on but until i move House i wont be getting a Mic.