1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress NEU.TRON

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by andy_mcp1, 13 May 2012.

?

Case Colour Scheme

Poll closed 23 Sep 2012.
  1. Black & Blue

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. White, Black & Blue

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mcbeer

Mcbeer What's a Dremel?

I simply can't wait to see more updates! This is such an amazing build! I might need you to make one for me in the future ;)

2. Redd13

Redd13 What's a Dremel?

absolutely love this build. think its a great idea having such a powerful machine in a tiny box! tempted to make a purple one up for the gf!

3. andy_mcp1

andy_mcp1 I may have an I.D-10T error...

Thanks!:thumb: I love to play around with case designs on Sketchup, willing to help anyone with getting a design off the ground! Just drop me a pm.

Cheers Waynio. Cancelled my gym membership the day I got this piece through the door:lol:. My arm was still throbbing on Sunday so used the excuse of spending some quality time with the family to take a break from that chunk of metal. Didn't get anything done last night either:sigh:, but about to head out for an hour of filing just now (this thing is going to take 6 hours of solid filing to get it right so going to spread it over the rest of this week!).

The tears are a necessary evil - replaces the need for cutting fluid :waah::dremel::D

Progress on that 2" bar is going to be slow, so probably won't have any updates till the weekend:( Would love :eyebrow: to make one for you....:worried: though you can cut and file the 2" bar yourself, Lol :D!

The latest generation of ITX MBs really make it possible to open up a new form factor of gaming cases, can't wait to see what the manufacturers are going to start producing to fulfil this in the near future. Hopefully they will move away from basic cube designs like the SUGO's and Shuttles whilst going smaller.

I compared the SUGO08 to the Neutron case - 14ltrs Vs 9Ltrs!!! I think the next step for my design is to focus on easy access/installation. Will have to wait till the next case build though.

4. andy_mcp1

andy_mcp1 I may have an I.D-10T error...

Vote for the colour scheme looks to be unanimous for the Black and Blue set. Have rendered the latest design with the colour scheme.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately I haven't progressed the base any further since the last set of photos, been distracted with other odd jobs and family time. Hope to get back to chipping away at the base stand this week. :dremel:

5. AciD_RaiN

AciD_RaiN What's a Dremel?

I might just do that :) Just gotta start saving up for tools and a place to mod. Really love to see some awesome scratch builds on these forums. I wanna comment on them all but don't want to be to much of a spammer. I will be following this one closely :)