1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Weyland Corp by E.E.L. Ambiense - We Apologize

Discussion in 'Modding' started by E.E.L. Ambiense, 7 Jun 2012.

1. patara

patara life is wonderful

I delivered you 5 stars in an assessment as you do good things and I will be sure it excellent fashions :thumb:

2. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

Exactly, Jeffrey!

I think when I took my recent hiatus, B-T had an influx of a bunch of new people that don't understand the difference between B-T and the other forums out there. To me, B-T was always considered my home because it was/is full of fellow artists that appreciate the artform. It's not about politics; it's about modding. I love modding and watching other people mod. That's why I come here. That's why i finally registered after literally years of lurking and being amazed by all kinds of talent out there. It's about the modding and nothing else.

You're right; it's demoralizing. And it's a shame. I don't want to see that happen to someone just coming into their own either!

Edit: Thanks patara.

I really wish folks would vote based on the final work though. Seriously. I really don't care much about what someone says about this or that on my own logs as, again, everyone has an opinion, I just wish folks would give people time to finish the work so they can comfortably call it "finished". I simply do what I do; I don't have to post logs here but I do because others have asked me to. I do it for the artform; nothing else.

3. KrunchR

KrunchR What's a Dremel?

Don't let a single bad rating change anything, in fact, better to ignore it and post some of these big plans you have talked about!! :thumb:

I had written a large amount of text, but realised I was just repeating your reply, more or less, EEL. Personally, I don't ever read a thread based on the rating it has been given, I know you and your work and know of the artistic goodness that will take over my screen. Even if I don't know who it is posting the thread, I check it out. Modding is modding, in all different shapes, sizes and colours. Yes, there is a 'u' in coloured! :D

4. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

^This. Count your blessings not by the thread rating, but by the rep points. :thumb:

5. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I wouldn't do that either as some people chose to gloriously abuse that system as well :thumb:

Just mod on.

6. Mosquito

Mosquito Just 'Plane' Crazy

This is why I don't pay attention to stars anymore... There's no point. Just ignore them, and laugh at the idiot(s) :)
    -

I was not around when you were posting before, but I have to say that, although I don't comment often, I do enjoy reading and looking at your projects.:thumb:

7. patara

patara life is wonderful

To you it is nothing worries at you there is a talent for a modding and it more than simply assessment or a rating : Dremel:

8. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

5stars just as i notice eel an lian-li at one place :)

9. Balder

Balder Calmer than a monk on morphine

I generaly dont post much, and definitely not if I dont like something, but what I do is remeber who made what and when (more or less) and I only star up exceptionaly awesome mods (like anything E.E.L, Mnptech, Atilla, Waynio, Angel O.D, you get the picture I suppose).

Where was I gooing again, oh yeah, Pleeeeeeease make this happen E.E.L! (not that I'm desperate for a new mod from you :rolleyes:)

10. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

5 stars! Because E.E.L is a great modder, and this mod deserves the stars! Nothing more, nothing less! :thumb:

11. ziza

ziza What's a Dremel?

Like you before registering in B-T I spend years just looking for excellent modding projects and seeking inspiration for my own project.

Now that I have an account, I will be visiting this thread not only to see a five starts project but also to comment and give my support to it.

12. E.E.L. Ambiense

Thanks everyone for the support and kindness, but still....this isn't a project log yet in my eyes. Just a handful of meaningless pictures. That will change soon, but still.

:hehe: Relax, guys! You know I'm still going to do it. You should know me better than that, lol. I've invested too much time and effort into this project to just let it die. I just needed to express a little bit of disdain for some of the folks out there that seem to have a case of Dislikeitis or something and is repeatedly blasting logs that don't deserve it and blasting logs that haven't even become a true log yet (such as this one).

Dear impossible-to-please: do me the kindness of at least waiting for the project to be actually completed before you nonchalantly lambast it, ok? :lol:

13. patara

patara life is wonderful

very much it would be desirable to see quicker the beginning of work and the sea of photos

14. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

I'm just seeing the star trolling as something that generates off topic discussion now. :hehe:
    It's also no different than crazy kids throwing eggs at people from a hidden location & then running off. :D

Keenly subscribing to this now & will patiently await progress rolling on since I missed the beginning, should be cool. :thumb:

It's EEL & keen to mod on so 5 stars, because we know your projects have a fun journey & end awesome. :):dremel:

15. E.E.L. Ambiense

16. TadZilla

TadZilla tadbitnerdy

It's a lie. Don't believe it.

Cake.

P.S. Looking forward to this build!

17. Dark~3nergy

Dark~3nergy what was dat sandvich ?

[​IMG]
    still waiting.

siliconfanatic likes this.
  18. KrunchR

KrunchR What's a Dremel?

Lol.

Question, is E.E.L a robot? :)

19. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

I have no doubt he is!
    so perfect execution of mods
    using of alu cases (all robots luvs alu - everyone know it)
    also he enslave at least one human to show hands on pictures

20. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

I can imagine it feels a bit disheartening but possibly it has something to do with the fact that your project log is at the moment, as you admit, not really a project log. It's a few pretty pictures of a case. Perhaps the rater was commenting on that.

Since there is no work in progress yet, I must remind people of Project Log Rule no. 2 and move this to Modding for now.