1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Walking Dead series 3

Discussion in 'General' started by kenco_uk, 5 Oct 2012.

1. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Just a heads up - series 3 of The Walking Dead premieres on FX on Friday 19th October in the UK (and Sunday 14th October in the US :naughty: - 9 days to go!)

Bring on the zombies!

2. javaman

javaman May irritate Eyes

I enjoyed the first series but the second series felt dull and each episode made me feel nothing really happened. By the end tho I was wanting everyone to die.
    Donno if Ill watch the third season.

3. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

^^This, but at the end of the second season with them finding the prison it looked like season 3 might be more interesting. Also I found it sort of weirdly nostalgic them heading to a prison with Lori, seeing as she was a main character in Prison Break.

4. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

The whole story goes a bit differently than in original comic book, but I will watch it to see what is gonna happen to all of them:)
    I loved first season, second unfortunately was a bit of disappointment but was received well, so they decided to keep it going.
    I like the whole atmosphere in this show, rest of it is a bit shallow IMO, but I like to watch it after hard week at work:)

5. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

i am enjoying it but it needs more zombie survival and less drama,

kill off the annoying women and let rick watch carl get eaten, that should make a man out of him.

6. Ferino

Ferino Minimodder

Without spoiling anything - IF they stay even remotely close to the comics for the next story arc it should be epic!

7. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Agree with the above, for the most part, needs a bit more substance and purpose than S2 brought. Series 1 will definitely go down as some fantastic TV though, whatever happens from then on.

8. Scirocco

Scirocco Boobs, I have them, you lose.

Absolutely! Really looking forward to this one.

9. earlydoors

earlydoors Minimodder

I thought both series were fantastic, in their own right.

The first edged for me because of the introduction to the universe (I wasn't aware of the graphic novels), but I thought the second one was really powerful as well, the way Rick's leadership was called into question and the arc of Shane's character, disintegrating into what he ended up as was fantastic.

Looking forward to the third series, hope it gets a lot darker, enjoyed where Rick ended up in Season 2.

One of the best things on TV!

10. kenco_uk

Tomorrow night - US Premiere.

11. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

YAY! Tonight peeps

12. tyepye

tyepye Minimodder

Just finished watching series 2. Didn't enjoy it as much as the first and they eeked out a few storylines for too long. But on the whole it was good.

Looking forward to Season 3 and hoping the pace of each episode is a bit more than the past series.

On another note is this thread going to be following UK airings or will people be discussing the episodes as they air in the US? Don't want to stumble onto spoilers before its shown in the UK.

13. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

The end of season 2 the prison spot lights were on, so why in season 3 is it powerless?

14. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

Lmao. The most manly I've seen Rick so far was at the bar with the old guy, where the two strangers came in and they had a standoff. Rick ended them without hesitation like a badass. I want to see more of that.

15. skpstr

skpstr What's a Dremel?

I thought there was a bit too much of the soul searching and hand-wringing in the 2nd season ,for my taste, and I called the girl would be in the barn as soon as we found out there were zombies in there, but that isn't to say I didn't enjoy it overall.

I am looking forward to Season 3, and as has been said previously, here's hoping for a lot more bad-assery. :D

16. kenco_uk

I'll be watching it tonight :naughty:

17. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

I think the extra bad-assery from Rick has been attained.

18. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

Was a good start to season 3, lets hope they keep up the action this time around.

19. murraynt

murraynt Modder

The first half of season two was horrible. I nearly stopped watching it because it was so boring.

I would like to see more survival this season and less coronation street.

20. dancingbear84

dancingbear84 error 404

It started off ok, but then fizzled out in the little house on the prairie. I loved season 1, liked season 2 and I have great expectations for 3 from the trailers. I am really looking forward to Friday evening and watching in hd with the wife and a beer. Rick seems to have manned up, but I can't help but think it will all backfire on him and divide the group.