1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Borderlands 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by jamsand, 21 Sep 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

You have a point, but I might play it once more as I tend to do that with my games. But I do agree it does become rather repetitive though great fun. I do have a few games I need to get though though.

2. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

Big sorries, I am a smacktard and don't know how to do dem fancy spoiler tags fingys.

3. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

The mobs are of the same level (ie, lvl 29) Funny thing is everything up until then was easy peasy. Like it all of a sudden got rock hard. I've done all the other side quests too so there's no other place to earn big XP short of just rolling around killing random bad guys.

4. mrMonkeyChunks

mrMonkeyChunks EVGA Cheesecake

NOOOO!!! all my badass rank (some 12500 points) and my 7 golden keys have all been wiped out.

5. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

New DLC is coming soon. Think I might buy the season pass thing. Save a small amount of money pet DLC :)

6. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

XBOX ?

7. mrMonkeyChunks

mrMonkeyChunks EVGA Cheesecake

indeed, its bloody annoying, I was saving those keys for when I reach 50 in 4 levels time

8. Neogumbercules

Neogumbercules What's a Dremel?

The Mecromancer class is really fun so far. Deathtrap tears it up and has a really long duration. Best part, like Roland's turret, it stays active even if you get downed. Saved my but against Baron Flynt last night.

9. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

When you find that extremely powerful weapon. Dat damage.

10. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Regarding keys, I read that you can delete our shift account via the WB site. Then go back to console and rejoin. You get a key i think for signing up.

I started Gaige the other day. I miss being almost all powerful. Though I could do with some better weapons xD

11. faugusztin

Mechromancer with D374-TP vs Wilhelm.... Wilhelm didn't stand a chance. He was down in about a minute or less.

12. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

My friend was on level 12, then had a crash, and when he returned he was level 8! Has anyone experienced that at all?

13. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Yes, I have had this when the Steam Cloud had not synced properly. It gave me a popup box which I now know asked me if I wanted to use the local version (which I should have done). At the time I did not read it properly and when I started I was a couple of levels down. Luckily I was only at level 7 or something. It happened again a couple of days later and I chose to use the local save this time!

14. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

Stupid question but where can I buy a season pass?

I don't plan on buying immediately as have too much else on to play right now, but looks worthwhile long term

15. faugusztin

16. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Body DLC now downloading on Steam....

17. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

18. SeñorTasty

SeñorTasty What's a Dremel?

Not that in particular, but I was at lv 9, crashed, reloaded then I was at lv 50....

I suspect foul play.. hacked lobby?

Edit: I suspect that you guys know this already but there has been reports of total loss of save files when steam cloud storage is enabled. Cloud files seem to overwrite local ones then become corrupt. Fixed by disabling steam cloud for the game. Sorry if this has been posted earlier.

Last edited: 16 Oct 2012
  19. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

Wow - the second play-through is hard. I cannot beat Flynt - cost me a 100,000 credits in resurrection and now I have no money and no ammo - not sure what to do now!

20. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

It all depends on your weapons. I got a monster sniper and RPG and I'm finding the second playthrough easier than the first... all the bandits are dropping with one shot from my sniper. It's actually a bit boring!