1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Yup Chairs. £60

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jaybles, 12 Nov 2012.

1. Omnituens

Omnituens What's a Dremel?

I had a Staples chair.... I ordered one but then told me it was out of stock and sent me a better chair for the same price.... which arrived with a sheared bold in one of the holes so I could not assemble it. but they got me a replacement within 2 days. It broken after about... 2 years. Bought the same one again and this has lasted me about 3 years and 3 house moves. I'll see if I can find the model, it was about £60. I'm going to guess it's probably been replaced by a newer model but can't hurt to look.

2. Jaybles

Jaybles Minimodder

Yeah I get that but I can't travel to my nearest store any time soon, and I would like a chair sooner rather than later.

That would be great thanks.

3. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

It's this one.

Bit more than I thought at £125.

4. MSHunter

MSHunter Minimodder

I have that one now used to use the £50 pound one but moved house. Very good chair with good lumbar support too if you sit correctly.

5. Jaybles

Jaybles Minimodder

Bit out of my budget I'm afraid.

6. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Tbqh Jaybles spending £60 is nothing when it comes to a good chair (our office chairs are £650 a time!). At best it'd probably only be slightly better than the one you have now (ignoring the casters problem). So maybe you'd do better either looking for a second hand one or scouring around for closing down sales/stores in your area.

YEHBABY likes this.
  7. Jaybles

Jaybles Minimodder

Yeah I know :/ and I will get something else at another time but right now this is it.

8. MSHunter

MSHunter Minimodder

then go for the £50 Ikea one with the net backing had for ages when I was gaming a lot of RTS really helps with the sweating.....

Tags: