1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors The Worst Car in The History of The World

Discussion in 'General' started by 666painkiller, 24 Nov 2012.

1. knuck

knuck Hate your face

?

what's wrong with this ?

[​IMG]

2. Jaybles

Jaybles Minimodder

Nissan Sunny - So blandly shite. People who have one of these can't even choose a crap car with personality.

3. knuck

knuck Hate your face

it's got a nice little name, though

It's better than a Buick Lacrosse

4. xxxsonic1971

xxxsonic1971 W.O.T xxxsonic1971

Austin Allegro.

5. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Can't forget the Rover SD1, same build quality as the Allegro.

6. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

I saw a consumer show where a couple claimed the door of their Renault (can't remember which model) spontaneously combusted. Also some of the new mini's have been known to set themselves on fire in the engine bay. If your product sets it self on fire, well frankly its got to be up there among the worst. Regardless of what it is, car or not. The toyotas with the accelerator pedal which gets stuck and has been known to kill. Thats pretty bad too. A machine that can take control of itself and kill a person...some would call that the singularity.

7. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Chip on shoulder much?

8. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

To my great surprise, nobody pointed the legendary 'Reliant Robin' ? The pride of the Kingdom ^.^

[​IMG]

Last edited: 25 Nov 2012
  9. Xir

Xir Modder

Yah. Volvo bought that factory actually...its still running, turning out Mitsubishi Colts I believe.

10. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

11. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

BWM Isetta 1958

[​IMG]

or

Messerschmitt KR200 1956 ? I remeber this car from the Adams Family XD It was drove by the Thing.

[​IMG]

OR

The Heinkel Cabin

[​IMG]

ORRR

The Homer !

[​IMG]

12. bagman

bagman Minimodder

13. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

Yep, not ashamed to admit it. Seriously though all those cars truly are pointless, the only way they would serve their intended purpose is to have a giant neon sign on the top saying 'LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE!'

14. dullonien

dullonien Master of the unfinished.

Couldn't agree more. What I also don't understand is why not get a sports car instead (like people wanting to show off used to do), at least they're fun to drive. If space is needed there's always an M3 or M5, which would kill any sports 4x4 in terms of performance for similar or less money than the likes of the Range Rover Sport or the BMW X6.

I shake my head at every 4x4 sized car that isn't a) used off-road or b) used to tow a trailer of some kind. It's usually easy to spot them.

15. enterobsidian

enterobsidian Hopless World Wonderer

FTFY

The Old GWhizz rates fairly high on my list of awful cars, but the late 90s Renault Espace probably takes the prize for the worst car I have ever come across. Fibreglass roof? Air Intake just waiting to pick up water from puddles? We'll give you both of those and throw in shoddy engineering for free!

When it comes to cars that I have had the misfortune to drive, the Pug 107 wins hands down as the worst steaming heap of all time. I was given one as a hire car to drive to Luton for a flight. This hateful gocart inspired no confidence in the driving seat whatsoever, had less power than an asthmatic hamster, felt like a tin can on wheels, and wouldn't fit my offshore bag in the boot. It barely fitted in the back seats! Lucky there was only two of us, as you would not have got 4 people with anything more than the weekly shop in the boot.

I shall stop ranting now, before I hemorrhage a major artery

Cheers
    Enterobsidian

16. AmEv

AmEv Meow meow. See yall in 2-ish years!

Tri-cars. Horrible handling. Turn too sharp, or turn while going too quickly: Mr. Skull, meet Mr. Pavement. Misters Toes, meet Mr. Sky.

17. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

I can't add tri-cars to the list, they were born during major fuel shortages after the war and were designed to use motorbike engines, so keeping the weight down and using as much bike running gear was key to there design.

18. GreatOldOne

GreatOldOne Wannabe Martian

I'd agree with you if it was one wheel at the front, but - No. Three wheelers with two wheels at the front are as stable as a 4 wheel car. Look at the three wheel Morgan's, the Pembletons, ADVs or Grinnels - they're fast, stable, and are more than capable of being ragged round a track as well as any 4 wheeler.

19. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Interesting thoughts, as the 107/C1/Aygo is well rated for being an entertainingly chuckable little car, and a good example of basic motoring. Besides, if you had a shedload of luggage then you should've asked for something bigger. :p

20. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

Ugliest?
    The old Fiat Multipla is a contender:
    [​IMG]

As is the Mitsubishi Delica Spacegear:
    [​IMG]

And the Pontiac Aztec.

Ugliest in production right now is the Nissan Puke... no question about it... and they're CRAZY popular in this end of the world.