1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress The Theory of Everything. Dec. 21st. End of the world? Have some final pics. :-)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Angel OD, 29 Oct 2011.

1. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Thanks man! :)

Sounds good man! :) In all honesty, for once in my life there is no problem with funds... Just gotta find out what I need/wanna do for my next mod! :)

Happy thanksgiving boys and girls! Although I'm i Denmark, and thanksgiving is not a big thing here, I've been in the kitchen all day and the honey-glaced birdy is sitting in the oven as we speak! :)

2. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

mmmm. honey. too bad turkey has to wait a few hours. and once i decide what cooler to et and get gramp's ok i will log it ;)

3. Furball Zen

Furball Zen Shut up and Mod

Nice Angel :)

4. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

You twisted & flipped things all over the place on the insides of this thing like a Rubik's cube & made it look & work excellent, extreme case modding & extremely original, love it. :D:clap::rock:

Look forward to seeing final shots. :cooldude:

5. riekmaharg2

riekmaharg2 has completed the PowerCore scratch build

Looking forward to thoughs final pics :)

6. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Hope the turkey was delishious! :)

Thanks a lot man, but I doubt there will be any more pics now.

Look no further... I'm bringing back up the old pics, since there has been almost no change since then.

Ok, so I'm done with the mod.

I am so out of love for modding or anything else for that matter these days, so I'm just gonna bring up a couple of the pics I took earlier.
    The only noticeable difference is the SSD and the GFX block, so...

Here goes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry guys, hate to dissapoint you, but that's all she wrote from my part in a long time. C ya on the flipsyde! :blah:

7. The_Gnu

The_Gnu 8-bit addict

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
    Don't you dare leave..... we need our regular fixes of awsomely custom made waterblocks.
    I hope this is only temporarily. You should take some well deserved rest until it all comes back to you. And when you feel the urge to start something new, we will be here eagerly waiting and supporting :D

It's been a pure joy to watch this project as well as all your other stuff. Congratulations on a very awsome project. Back soon I hope

8. Pranja

Pranja Blackwolf

Don't worry guys,Angel will be back. I understand him,I have same feeling about some things(not related to modding) and only thing that will fix that is few weeks of resting.

So Angel,mate,have a good rest and see you soon in your next project log. Stay cool. ;)

9. The_Gnu

The_Gnu 8-bit addict

Phew!!...
    I got worried there for a while. We all need to stop and take a break sometimes, no mater if its modding or everyday life.

10. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Disappointed?, no, gutted to hear your a bit down though mate, good rest & good eating is always a good tonic for that & maybe even a holiday if you can. :)

I'm having a mini timeout myself at the moment slacking off good style & all of a sudden I'll be all cylinders blazing again. :D

Nice highlights of the project shots though. :)

11. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

This rig came out really really killer. I personally think everyone should thank Angel for sharing this with us.

Thanks, Angel for this worklog! A fantastic and original build. :clap:

12. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Don't worry man. Life is just taking it's toll on me these months. And since Modding is a labour of love for me, I simply refuse to raise a single hand to mod when I feel like this. But history has a tendency to repeat itself, and if that is so, then I should be back some day! :)

Thanks man! :thumb: Yeah, I guess time heals all wounds. But I don't think it's a matter of weeks, but only time will tell. :)

Damn.. I wish I could take a break from my life! :lol:

Sorry to kill your mood! :)
    Thanks a lot man. But yeah, no one goes through life as a happy camper every frikkin day of their lives. I've been battling depression since I was in my teens, and since I'm an old fart now, I know times will change. :)

You are so very welcome my friend! :) Thanks a bunch!

p0Pe likes this.
  13. p0Pe

p0Pe gief cake?

Ahh the colors in this! They are awesome:D

I really like the outcome dude! The machining is as always state of the art. Have some +rep:D

14. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Couldn't resist a couple of pics... But daylight is fading quick and I have no lights here... You'll have to live with these pics, and hopefully I'll get a chance sunday...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Waynio likes this.
  15. siliconfanatic

siliconfanatic Johny-come-Lately

omgomgomgomgomogomgomgogogogomogomoggooggogmo * mouth froths over *:hehe:

Sorry to here your down as of late m8. Don't worry though, it wont last long. Soon enough you'll be gazing at the case, Barry white will start coming from the the dremel(or cnc :D) and BAM!

Last edited: 15 Dec 2012
  16. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

This thread/log is:

[​IMG]

(you get the idea)

17. Angel OD

Angel OD Pump Killer

Thanks a lot man! I truly hope you are right! :)

Trust me, I know what you mean! I'm gonna get a beer since you told me to! :lol:
    Thanks a lot! :thumb:

siliconfanatic likes this.
  18. Paslis

Paslis Minimodder

It looks awesome mate congrats. :D I really enjoyed reading your worklog again an awesome job. :D

19. DeltaFX

DeltaFX What's a Dremel?

This is cool, really. I think such a award should be adapted to fit Bittech.net spirit, engraved in plexiglass or brass (if needed for steampunk integrity) or carbonite, unobtanium..... and become the official medal for MOT(M/Y) contests.

or not, who knows.

20. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Hope you do get around to doing a photo shoot, so much awesomeness to capture on this, I appreciate the extra shots though, it's a beauty. :cooldude: