1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Starcraft II

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Bitwacker, 14 Dec 2012.

1. Bitwacker

Bitwacker C# forever

I have recently got back into SC2. I never realised how deep and rewarding and almost infinitely re-playable (but hard) SC2 is.

I was wondering if anyone here is playing it? Or if they are looking for a couple of training games to get ready for ladder play.. I play against the AI, but then I play humans I die in seconds... Help?

I bought the pre-order of "Heart of the Swarm" on amazon, which is cheaper than blizzard online and comes with a FREE key to BETA
    http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/games/hots/index.html
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Starcraft-I...P29E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355488141&sr=8-1

Interested to know your Starcraft thoughts? :rock:

2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

I am playing it. I like it, as it allows to have small burst of fun. It's great when I am tierd and I don't feel like being engaged in some big story.

3. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Bought it last christmas, but I've put it (single player) on the backburner for now. Got as far as the mission where
    you have to choose between the psycho ghosts or Mensks ghosts

I should finish the campaign at least.

4. Bitwacker

Bitwacker C# forever

It grows on you. Next thing you are watching day9.tv every day... beware!

5. OcSurfe

OcSurfe Uber Noob

Cant beat day9 ive learnt a lot watching him, good for timings!

6. WhiteKnight226

WhiteKnight226 Minimodder

It was one of the few games I actually went to the midnight release for. However, my friends and I were burnt out from playing only after a couple of months and haven't really played since. We were online players and spent years online playing SC1 on Bnet. Looking forward to the expo though.

7. Whindog

Whindog What's a Dremel?

the Beat is turning out to be quite balanced compared to when warhounds where in there.

Just work on opening build orders and scouting and you should survive the opening 10min comfortably. After that then the crazzy stuff can happen off of 2/3 base.