1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News PS4 revealed in Sony teaser trailer

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 20 May 2013.

1. OWNED66

OWNED66 What's a Dremel?

8GB of ultra-fast GDDR5 RAM
    Fify

2. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

the fake ps4 console reveal teaser last week was way better haha. thats ironic.

3. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Well they can't release a box with rounded corners for fear of Apple taking them to court lol.

On Topic though, it's nice timing releasing a teaser since MS are showing the new Xbox off tonight.

I think possibly I saw a mouse in that teaser but will have to watch it again later when I can see it properly.

4. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Is it just me that saw something completely different at 0:15 when the controller appeared?

5. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

Oh dear.

6. law99

law99 Custom User Title

Quois?

All these gaming companies do stuff like this. Drum up your own product when a rival does something.

If anything, from a purely Anandtech/Tomshardware/Techreport/Bit-tech site reading consumer, it would appear that the XBOX is forgotten about. What with the whole dissection of the PS4 architecture on various PC sites likening it to the PC itself. I've seen a few mentions of xbox here and there, often in an article about the PS4 architecture. And there was the anaemic article about the reveal on Bit-tech.

Purely gaming sites may be different I guess, but I don't see the argument coming from a marketing perspective. I'm not bothered by either release. Just saying what I've seen. I'm sure that'll all change with the reveal though. PR will really pick up off the back of it.

7. bullseye

bullseye Who dares wins

8 cores seems a bit excessive.

8. fdbh96

fdbh96 What's a Dremel?

Not if its going to last for as long as the ps3 did.

9. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

My point was that they know they will be less in the limelight now, Nintendo don't talk real specs so we only get a bit of tech talk during announcements, the PS4 has had loads of time being the centre of attention whilst Microsoft were keeping quiet and as soon as the reveal happens I reckon it'll all shift onto Microsoft's console, disecting it, etc. for a while until real comparisons start when software is shown. So it seems like a "don't forget about us" message to me :lol:

10. Gradius

Gradius IT Consultant

Console era is dead for me.

11. Gradius

Gradius IT Consultant

Console era is pretty much dead for me.

Tags: Add Tags