1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The server is too busy

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Shirty, 24 May 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

Wasn't asking you kindly keep your useless opinions to yourself fool

Obviously you failed to actually read the post in the partner groups :rolleyes:

Last edited: 26 May 2013
    fuus likes this.
  2. PingPong

PingPong Entrepreneur's bogies

^^^ this

fuus, Teelzebub and Apophis54 like this.
  3. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

It's like an alt account. XD

Anyway, I've also gradually been getting this more and more, it'll be good to see it solved! :)

4. julianmartin

julianmartin resident cyborg.

Obviously my evil twin or something, quite strange. I guess I should take it as a backhanded compliment.

5. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I don't see why not. Your evil twin seems to have poor personal hygiene though.

julianmartin likes this.
  6. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

Julian, from you post I have to assume you are completely unaware of Nitrix's post in the Aquatuning forum that states
    Tel may have expressed it in his own unique style but his comments are factual. 5 of the 6 partner forums are marked as closing. Now I'm guessing no apology will be forthcoming so is it time to ask 'Have you no shame?' ?

Teelzebub and Apophis54 like this.
  7. julianmartin

Not that I really want to get into an argument with you given your reputation - I wasn't disputing what you were saying being true or not, just the way you went about it and whether it's even that relevant for you, as for starters not being one of these partners, to be commenting on the financial arrangements that Dennis Publishing and Scan have with each other?

It's like me asking you how much your mum makes a day as a doctor and then saying she only get's that much because she's bloody fit. I'm nothing to do with her or the relationship she has with her employer, I'm not a doctor so I have no context to base a judgement on, and it's outright rude and unwarranted.

But anyway, as I say, not much of a desire to argue with you and I've said what I wanted to say. Commenting on financial agreements between other people that one has nothing to do with absolutely does my head in.

8. julianmartin

Not you as well - you've obviously taken what I said out of context too. Read the above.

Edit: I should also say - yes I have not read any of the Aquatuning posts about this. Not much to do with what I'm talking about really. I'm referring to his demeanour in asking about a commercial arrangement that he has nothing to do with.

Last edited: 27 May 2013
  9. Teelzebub

And yet you chose to but in and be rude yourself, I don't know what you're drinking but people shouldn't drink and post

And the fact I buy from Scan a lot I was inquiring if Scan was still a partner if they was to leave as well we would lose the free post

Apophis54 likes this.
  10. Carrie

Carrie Multimodder

You may prefer your contract negotiations to remain confidential, as in fact I would, but Aquatuning wanted people to know or they wouldn't have posted it. They put it in the public domain knowing it would in all probability be commented on, and possibly in the hope of obtaining a degree of leverage in price negotiations. Surely you must realise that?

Therefore there is absolutely nothing awry in people referring to it. So it offends your business sensibilities, tough!

11. julianmartin

By all means protest. You can't expect answers out of people when you address the situation like you did though. Had I not piped up - no-one would have known that your interest was whether you were losing the free post offer from Scan. Sure, technically, I probably was rude by commenting on you being rude, but I get the feeling that your standards aren't particularly high in that department though so I wasn't exactly concerned about it. You seem happy enough to dish it out so you should really expect someone to throw it back.

Oh man alive. Read it again. I don't give two hoots what Aquatuning may have said. Not relevant to what I was commenting on - it's relevant to what TB was commenting on and I've not tried to dispute that, in fact I've done the opposite.

12. Teelzebub

I'm not protesting just a fact that a lot of people would lose out.

You certainly have a high opinion of yourself can't imagine why tbh but I really don't care what you think so I'll leave you to blow wind mate lol

13. julianmartin

If only you'd actually said that to start with eh?

14. law99

law99 Custom User Title

Ironically I received this message whilst viewing this very thread.

15. Teelzebub

Had I known you was taking a personal interest I well may have thought to cater for the less informed :p

Been getting "The server is busy" nearly every hour on the hour :sigh:

fuus and G0UDG like this.
  16. Tim S

Tim S OG

Got it again this morning before 9am...til about 10:30am, by which point I lost interest.

Teelzebub likes this.
  17. KrunchR

KrunchR What's a Dremel?

^^ me too.

18. aLtikal

aLtikal 1338-One step infront of the pro's

Also getting the same.

19. deathtaker27

deathtaker27 Modder

had it 20 times today, starting to give up on these forums.

20. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

it's been the same for me too, and it is really annoying if you type a large post, and it f**ks up.

fuus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.