1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Cable mod your HD598's, it will breath some life back into them, or run them amped, makes a big difference. I replaced the cable on my HD595's (hated the stock cable, was way too long and had a dodgy 1/4" termination) and it sorted out some weird bass issued I noticed and brightened up the mid range. A few months down the track I tried them amped and fell in love with the m all over again.

2. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

They've actually been brilliant with my Xonar DG. When I've tried them with anything else they've been awful.

What do you recommend for recabling? I'd rather not drill a hole in to the other side of them.

3. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

598's they have a detachable cable. So you could replace that.

If needs be I can send you my origonal cable as I replaced it with a 3.5mm jack version.

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

[​IMG]

Why aren't there any spares suppliers who can get me parts for a 2010 Clio?! WTF is going on here... It's not exactly an exotic supercar. Why must I get robbed in broad daylight by the Renault dealership for every single part?!

5. KidMod-Southpaw

Thanks Dom. I'll see if I need it at any point. :)

6. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

7. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

I purchased a cup of green tea...there was a piece of letuce at the bottom. I'd be less pissed off if I had a flat on my car : /

8. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Coworker came into the building asking if anyone knew what was up with the Honda in the parking lot with the busted window. Guess who the only Honda driver in the building is? Checked out the damage, two holes on either side of the rear window, whole thing covered in cracks. No signs of vandalism, nothing stolen, it wasn't even locked. No one who would want to damage my car, or would have access to this building. Seems it just shattered from the heat or something. Plain and simple bad luck.

9. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

I actually have had 2 cables. I ordered a 6ft Mogami cable with a 3.5mm termination from Soloz Audio for about $100AUD shipped. Mogami cable is solid core so it's very rigid (same as Cardas), similar to TV antenna coax. I didn't even put it on my headphones and sold it off at a loss. Double Helix cable ended up making a custom cable for me. They had never tried it before so said as log as I was willing to pay shipping they would make one to my spec. I absolutely love it, more flexible then the stock cable, better sound and higher quality terminations. I don't know if they offer them for sale though.

10. teacherboy

teacherboy Part Carbon/Nylon/Bovine

OFSTED inspection at school tomorrow and friday :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

11. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Rubbish... I feel for you - certainly is even worse having it towards the end of the year... Best of luck!

12. KidMod-Southpaw

Best of luck bringing the school up to scratch just for a couple of days. ;) Or is that just my school?

13. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Official Konami have chosen Keifer Sutherland to voice Solid Snake in the next game. David Hayter was told he wasn't needed. F em to be honest.

Isn't Solid Snake with Hayter.

14. Andersen

Andersen I'm fine. I'M FINE! *banshee howl*

Found a pretty severe feature in my VDSL box. If local network doesnt have any DHCP servers, it bridges all devices connected to it.

The thing is, there is exactly zero bridged interfaces configured and I cant find any option to disable that "feature".

15. Modsbywoz

Modsbywoz Multimodder

I haz a sad.

My Soundblaster Arena headset's left channel has stopped working. Anyone had any experience with Creative's Support? I would like to get them repaired if i can. Bought them on 9th March 2010 though. :-(

16. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

My back's starting to twinge again. It's just recovered from a horrendous amount of pain and now it feels like it might be starting again just in time for the weekend

17. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Partner being a dictator thinks she can order me about and control my life.

So happy we're not married I'm growing sick of this relationship the only reason I'm still in it is due to our daughter.

18. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

Major Anxiety attacks all of the F*cking time I go out... :(

19. Blazza181

Blazza181 SVM PLACENTA CASEI

Sadly, next door have decided to invest in a huge speaker system, and are blasting out what sounds like three notes over and over again.

Should they do this repeatedly, I may feel compelled to follow XKCD and blast it into oblivion.

20. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

First, you should get a council bod over to yours with a noise meter. :thumb: