1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Acrylic ITX by Parvum Systems - Finished - Final photos & iSeries!

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by imersa, 24 May 2013.

1. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Thanks guys!

Just to quickly update you all, waiting for a GPU replacement from Asus, soon as we get that back I can set up a Photoshoot and get some nice photos. Looks awesome in the dark :)!

2. ArbyWan

ArbyWan What's a Dremel?

Was wondering what they are referred to as? I am trying to find them online but to no avail :(

3. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

We have these made for the purpose. We initially found a company that made them but only 2 of the axis of a cube where tapped. We had to drill at tap the third.

Unfortunately due to the size of our setup each and every cube we order has to be packed into a case. We have been asked by a large number of people so as and when possible maybe we will try to offer these.

4. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

and happy first post! :clap:

5. ArbyWan

ArbyWan What's a Dremel?

Thanks man! Also love the build!! :thumb:, was first introduced to the Parvum system on L3P's site as I was an avid follower of the L3P D3SK and the Cross Desk and am currently hoping to get a case made for an SFF build of my own.

Also thank you for the info on those metal cube's, I guess I will just keep searching around to see what can be found locally.

Can't wait for the next build!! :D

6. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Finished - Final photos & iSeries!

Sponsors/Support:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So finally back guys. Sorry but this feels like a very anti-climax post now it's been so long... and there isn't THAT much to show. However after the problem with the GPU and having to wait for it to be looked at in Taiwan we are finally back for the finished photos.

To to summarize for anyone new or interested; the spec of the system is as follows:

Hardware:
    Intel Core i5-4570
    Asus GTX670 Mini
    ASRock Z87E-ITX
    Silverstone SST-ST45SF-G 450W
    Corsair 240GB Neutron
    Corsair 8GB DDR3

Cooling:
    Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 80mm Dual
    Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 120mm
    EK RAM Monarch X2 CSQ Memory Waterblock
    EK Supremacy CSQ Universal CPU Waterblock
    XSPC Acrylic DDC Tank Reservoir & Pump
    XSPC's Latest G1/4″ Rotary Fittings Chrome

Anything else please ask me!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just to show you a little more of the system here it is with Onwards at the E-Spark LAN!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To finish I would just like to thank everyone who has followed, commented, criticized and advised! Without all you guys what would be the point! It pushes us to keep showing you what we do here and what can be done with a Parvum case.

Keep your eyes out for our first ever E-ATX rig. The project log will be up very soon and in turn be a working prototype as I build!

Finally if you will be at the iSeries summer LAN from this Thursday Shaun and I will be there with a group of friends and case builders. We will be attending as exhibitors but with gamer seats - 'H2-A3 - H2-A10'. We will have this ITX build, the Onwards build and possibly a little look at a build we have done for a customer featuring a lovely Titan and lots of watercooling!

Thanks again all!

7. Noob?

Noob? What's a Dremel?

Thats your BEST yet man!

Looks awesome!

8. The_Crapman

The_Crapman World's worst stuntman. Lover of bit-tech

super, super sweet.

9. coolmiester

coolmiester Coolermaster Legend

......and i thought mine was small :D

Great job well done and looking forward to seeing it at i49 tomorrow :thumb:

10. rayson

rayson Damn sure it was legal

every bl**dy time i think about going m-atx someone stops me and make me go itx.

Great build by the way.:thumb:

11. Hukkel

Hukkel James' minion

Very nice case. The thing that makes it awesome for me is the double layer bottom where you have the tubing hassle. It makes the main chamber looks soooo clean. And also the spot for the USB3.0. Top job!

I kinda wished you had gone for a different front style of the case than the mATX case. Not that doesn't look good. But it is just to make them all have an own identity.

12. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

Copied my comment from your other build (onwards and upwards)

Saw this and the blue/white itx@lan, excellently built systems, you had perfect seats to get plenty of people looking and interested and certainly made an impact!

I really like the vertical pipe work in the ITX case, looks so clean. Will an ITX version of your cases be made into production?

Good luck with all that you do, your cases are stunning and clearly a lot of hard work goes into each!

13. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Thanks for all the kind words guys and thanks for the double thread loving Stickeh :D

As for the ITX, the retail version of the case will actually differ. We wont be using 80mm fans in the front like we did on this one. We plan to release an ITX case that's slightly more user friendly at the end of September for anyone interested :)

14. Stickeh

Stickeh Help me , Help you.

I'm gonna guess a single 120 or 140mm mount for the all-in-one watercooler units? Would look good! Wish I had seen this thread before / while at LAN I would've come over to talk about it.

I love the modular aspect of these cases, extend the side panels back to the rear and you could stand it on it's end, ala silverstone FT03 style.

15. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

It's going to be difficult waiting for the mitx cases to be released so I can get one :D

The whole builds are mind blowing in person.

16. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

i want one will some one buy it for me please!!!! love the whole build and the case

17. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

Yeah we plan for these to be tiny TINY little ITX rigs, so 120mm closed loop will be as standard. Ideal for the avid LAN gamer, media centre or even just someone who likes small cases. The key difference is we wanted the layout to compliment and show off the internals. Giving customers that wanted to do something really fancy that chance. We have confirmed over 8 events so you'll hopefully come see us at some point!

Ah I'd love to do a take on the FT03. Silverstone are one of my favourite cases companies by far.

18. imersa

imersa Parvum Princess

:D we going to sort you something custom out ASAP don't worry! haha

I'm sure after our meeting we can come to an arrangement soon! Nice to see you again mate and GL with the hunt.