1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V Anybody tried the Microlab 1C and the 6C?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by murraynt, 19 Sep 2013.

1. murraynt

murraynt Modder

Hello all!

I was going to buy new speakers for my rig last night and then the man logic kicked in :rolleyes:
    The original plan was to go with set of Microlab Solo 1C's, then I noticed that the 5C's were only 10 pounds more and then that lead to the SOLO 6C's which were 15 pounds more than the Solo 1C's.

I have no problem with spending the extra on the Solo 6C's, the part that puts me off them is the size of them. So I have come here to see if anybody has used both and hopeful they can share their views on them.

2. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

I've got the 6Cs and I'm very happy with them, they were bigger than I expected, then again I'd never had a pair of remotely proper speakers before.

Decent sound (to me :p), ability to pump out a good amount of volume, and they look quite good :)

No experience of the 1Cs though I'm afraid.

3. murraynt

murraynt Modder

I think it will be difficult to find anybody that has used both. My plan was to use a rasberry PI On one input for airplay and have my PC on the other input.