1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress [Bit-Tech/Intel NUC Competition] Intranuc - Complete --- Final pictures

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Waynio, 4 Aug 2013.

1. craig - toyoracer

craig - toyoracer Minimodder

Wayne what a great looking little build :thumb: and Congrats on finishing :clap:

Love the accents on top and the base, really nice. :)

2. LegendaryScott

LegendaryScott Trying to live up to the name

Love it
    Would look great on a desk (my desk :lol: )
    Same as Craig above - Loving the accents on top and the base

This one was always my favourite of the NUCs

Well done for completing her

3. Ace_finland

Ace_finland Minimodder

Very nice build Waynio! Still a bit amazed with the edges, i bet they drove u nuts :D Congrats on completing!

4. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks quizz, iit really felt good to complete a project, been quite a while, completed midlag so should be back onto LAG soon. :D

Thanks cheaps, probably should get a few more size ref pics, maybe later today.

Thanks Asouter & that's why I put it in there, I'm kind of itching to get back onto LAG & now I can when I'm ready to.
    I was starting to thiink will those scraps ever be of use & this project really helped make use of some. :)

Thank you skip, think I'll do a few more reference pictures just to be safe. :D

Thanks voigts, was a fun project other than getting things wrong a couple of times & a late decision to make beveled seams which was a bit harder than I thought it would be so took 3 tries. :eeek::D

Thanks Craig, smallest project I've made, never imagined I'd make a case so small. :D

:lol: Thanks Scott, the competition is so high & all the others are really nicely done, I won't be voting. :D

Oh they did :lol: thanks Ace, your NUC case is fantastic, very nice. :)

Got 2 more pics here with just finishing Midlag. :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Combatus

Combatus Bit-tech Modding + hardware reviews Lover of bit-tech Super Moderator

You have mail ;)

6. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

Wow gorgeous. The Cooling solution has been made into a main feature; it's just beautifully done.

All of the NUC entries have been so amazing. I dunno how whoever the moderator and decision maker for this competition is actually going to choose a winner.

7. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

I'll get back to you ASAP Antony. :)

Thanks Dark :D that's over to the viewers, I agree though they are all really nice. :D

Got a nice surprise when I tried the NUC out with added thermal compound.

15c cooler than stock while running low RPM so can't even hear it, the thermal compound made a big difference, so it officially is the cooler cooler that looks cooler. :hehe:
    [​IMG]

8. Ace_finland

Ace_finland Minimodder

looks great! Is this it of the competition or will there be a winner?

9. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Thanks Ace, :) bit-tech said they are putting it to community vote, I don't know when though.

10. Ace_finland

Ace_finland Minimodder

Cool! Gonna be so hard to pick one to vote for. Maybe I can vote for all of you :)