1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Titanfall Preview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 10 Oct 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

That sounds seriously good... The only negative I can see is that it's not available RIGHT NOW!!! Any indication as to when it will be ready?

3. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

I can see another negative, other than its not available RIGHT NOW!!!
    Who can guess what the other negative is :worried:

4. sandys

sandys Multimodder

It seems its not coming out for ages, which is surprising as it felt better and looked better than a lot of games on the shelf right now.

5. RickLane

RickLane Staff Lover of bit-tech

It's due to be release in the first quarter of next year. So it isn't too far away.

6. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

I played this at EGX, and genuinely was impressed.

The hype is real on this.

My first minute: Jetpack to the top of a building, cut down some troopers, then jump on a Titan and 'Rodeo' it, shoot the sh*t out of the power core, then summon my own Titan and rampage the F out of everything.

My wish: I wish it had more destructible buildings (I'm spoiled by Battlefield's destruction)

Very fluid, and very awesome

7. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

It's a console game first? (Don't worry, it will come to PC)

8. thogil

thogil What's a Dremel?

?

Corky42 likes this.
  9. RickLane

RickLane Staff Lover of bit-tech

As far as I know it's being release simultaneously for all three supported platforms.

10. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

This is the one game I am seriously looking forward to next year.

It's being made by the people who started Call Of Duty off and hopefully this time the publishers won't do what Activision did with them and Treyarch.

It's also using a modified Source Engine but apparently isn't going to come with the same level of support to us as what, you would expect it to since it's using Valves engine.

Apparently the rumors of 1st Quarter next year for release are not accurate also, but Respawn have not said when it's going to be released.

They are also warning people not to fall for the beta scam's that have already started apparently as well.

11. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

Darn thogil wins some Cheesecake :clap:

12. itrush07

itrush07 Minimodder

Hmm, any updates.. can't wait for this one also..

13. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

You've got to wonder what was going through Kotick and chums collective rectum when they decided to force West and Zampella out over their supposed insubordination. They and a bunch of Infinity Ward's elders were bored with Call of duty and wanted to do something else, surely the logical step was to let them do it, Activision took a risk on them to start with and got Call of Duty, when it took another risk they got Call of Duty 4 and knocked Halo off it's perch as the king of console shooters.
    Taking a third risk apparently would have landed them this, putting up with a few office shouting matches and paying those bonuses must seem like such a good idea in retrospect.

14. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

will be amazing on XB1 and PC , wont so good on X360

15. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

Yet another game preview, seriously? I am certain there are more game previews than actual game reviews on Bit-Tech and I am also sure that half of the games that get previewed do not actually get followed up with a full review either.
    There are so many article subjects and hardware topics out there that hardly get touched year after year as so much time is (in my opinion) wasted on things like this.

16. Overlord

Overlord What's a Dremel?

As soon as Activision started telling them how THEY wanted it - p2p, dumb perks, poor maps, retarded weapons. The writting was on the wall. As soon as this comes out hopefully call of duty will finally die along with Activision.

17. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

I suspect that the terms of business are that Respawn have 100% control and that EA basically get a share of profits in exchange for funding and marketing budget. This isn't a wholly owned EA studio/IP, and I imagine the game IP is owned by Respawn (unlike Halo or CoD).

It's like trying to sign Michael Jackson but telling them that you're making the music. Won't happen.

18. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

It looks alright, but maybe I'm just getting bored of FPS games. I'll definitely give it a shot but ATM it looks a little washed out. They should some vibrancy to the world.

19. Eggy

Eggy Minimodder

Looks dated. I expect a lot of the COD players will flock to it, because they're sick of COD but not really. Gameplay looks fairly similar with some changes to keep it fresh. Personally I'm looking forward to Destiny and The Division more. Focus on coop and teamplay. Less free for all.

20. Harlequin

Harlequin Modder

Its a dx11 64bit game.....so what doesnt look dated for you?

Tags: Add Tags