1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Silly Cyclists

Discussion in 'General' started by Pete J, 30 Oct 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Modder

Not sure why you think it's strange, a lot of training doesn't have testing at the end of it.

2. tuk

tuk Don't Tase Me, Bro!

I hate to break it to you joe but those government schemes are only pretend training ..& what's the fixation with testing being at the end, you keep repeating that but no has mentioned anything of the kind? ..think your phone has got micks virus.

3. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Modder

So you ask for examples of training without testing and then call it pretend training when you get an example?

As they say on the internet, LOL.

4. tuk

tuk Don't Tase Me, Bro!

^^ Joe your example is ********, any rational person knows that good training of any kind requires rigorous testing of the subject to ensure what is being taught is being absorbed.

If you don't grasp the concept or have such limited life experience that what I'm describing seems like some amazing fantasy then I pity your deprivation.

Last edited by a moderator: 2 Nov 2013
  5. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Nice.

Are you here to talk about cyclists/drivers being a pain in the arse (as was the original intention) or are you just here to bait people?

6. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Modder

I would agree that testing is usually an important part of training but your assumption above that "training will include some kind of evaluation" shows that you're not living in the real world.

I gave you a real world example, sorry if you don't like it. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: 2 Nov 2013
  7. bawjaws

bawjaws Multimodder

8. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

Careful Tuk, don't circumvent the profanity filter nor call people retarded.

Though, I have amended your post now.

9. tuk

tuk Don't Tase Me, Bro!

I said his post was retarded, not that he is retarded, ..or are you referring to "If you are too retarded" ...If is conditional, it means in the event of, not that he is retarded, how would I possible know over the internet, if he's retarded or not?

The word Retarded is not part of the bt profanity filter, as you can see how many times I've used the word in this post without being filtered ...& you've even used it yourself :D in the post above.

Now I hope your apology will be as public as your reprimand.

Last edited: 3 Nov 2013
  10. tuk

tuk Don't Tase Me, Bro!

0/10

See, thats what happens when you butt into the middle of a discussion without checking what is being discussed...the key word is quality ...you have already admitted in the post above that testing is an important element of training...so I'm still waiting for 1 example that meets the criteria of my original question?

--------------------------------------------

11. tuk

tuk Don't Tase Me, Bro!

If you bother to read your own thread you will see I've already contributed to the topic....it was other people(I'm guessing car drivers) that came along and decided to start an argument on the semantics of 'training'.

Try again with facts instead of jumping on the troll bandwagon.

12. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

No, this discussion started off by you saying training and testing are the same. The only person who has mentioned quality is you! Training and testing IS NOT the same, you have been given a couple of examples (which you asked for) but now you say that these examples are not good enough.

Maybe you just re read the thread and stop insulting other forum members.

Isn't quality subjective anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. tuk

tuk Don't Tase Me, Bro!

Can you quote me saying that ..otherwise I think your phone might be playing up again.

However you did say:

But no one said it was ...so it seems you have responded to something that was never said ...unless you can quote the post that states: training is testing ?

Thanks mick, you just backed up my point exactly :D ..like I said I'm still waiting for 1 example that meets the criteria of the original question I asked.

14. M7ck

M7ck Ⓜod Ⓜaster

As I am in my phone it is difficult to multi quote do I will do a final post relating to this as there is more than a whiff of troll to your posts now tuk. But look at post 100, if that is not you saying that training and testing is the same then I don't know what is. I have gave you am example of training (my job). Now I get paid a lot of money for what I do, and the company I work for gets paid a lot of money for what I do. The companies that employ us are happy with the service we provide so I can only assume that they would consider the training I give as 'quality'.

Or are you saying the training I give is not quality?

15. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Modder

Oh I get it now, tuk decides what is quality training, nobody else. Have you taken the CPC course? I assume you have otherwise you wouldn't be able to decide if it is quality training or not.

I said testing is "usually" an important part of training, not that it always is.

You avoided the swear filter when you swapped the "s" in **** for a dollar sign, so you did circumvent the filter, despite your claims otherwise. :lol:

Back on topic: I saw a cyclist get blown over in the wind today, very stupid of him to go out in poor cycling weather, could have easily fell into traffic.

16. tuk

tuk Don't Tase Me, Bro!

Phone playing up again eh? ...so you cant actually quote me saying training is testing :D:D:D ..mainly because I never said it ..& I'm the troll :D:D:D.

& you have been stinking of irate car driver ever since your first reply to me about something I never even said.

Calling someone a troll is the typical one size fits all reaction to losing the argument in a discussion.

Check Mate.

17. tuk

tuk Don't Tase Me, Bro!

Still making stuff up I see ..or can you quote me deciding that.

Again, I never said that you said it always is ....unless you can quote me saying it?
    ----------------------------

Love it when people cant quote ...always means they have nothing.

18. CrazyJoe

CrazyJoe Modder

I gave you an example of quality training, you decided it wasn't quality training.

M7ck likes this.
  19. RTT

RTT #parp

mind the doors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.